HBD to my little guy & THANKS for KPC

rose426

Today my son turns 26, as he is the baby of 5, this is special. He has been boxing for 3 years as part of his workout. I finally got FIT TV & Cathe your KPC is on there. I taped it & have been trying to practice it, I usually fall on my ass....but I sparred with my little guy & was able to knock him down!!!
Shocked He said "where did you learn to do that?" I told him Cathe taught me, wanna try my tape? We proceeded to do this together and after 20 min, he said no more how do you keep up?...

Thanks Cathe, I felt 27 today, arthritis, fibro & all!!!!!! YEEEAAAH!:+ :7

I just loved your story. My DH has never attempted doing the KPC with me. He already knows the workout well and just watches me and somehow thinking himself, no way I can do this!! But he will never admit it.

Go get'm Rose :7 Just loved hearing this story. I hope you two keep on KPC'ing together. A happy birthday to your sparring partner :)

Thank you both, so very much!!!

I want to thank you Cathe for making these videos available on Fit TV. I actually am grateful for the commercial interruptions! It is wonderful to know that when I'm sweating, you are too...
The 1 DVD I love the most is my Buts & Guts, my legs & glutes feel great.
Again, thanks for being so very generous!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.