HB, EricaH, Conni & other Ohioans!!!

RE: Valerie!

Hey, like I said, as long as you all don't mind me - Miss My Knees Don't Like To Cooperate With Too Much High Impact Cardio - modifying like crazy, I'm game for whatever the group wants! It sounds like fun and think of how nice and toasty warm we'll be on what will most likely be a COLD Ohio February morning!!

Carol
:)

DON'T WORRY!!! I've been to your classes and everyone will have NO trouble! And if we flub some steps, WHO CARES???!!!

May I suggest that you don't go to any trouble to put together something special, but just give us whatever you'll be currently teaching in your classes. We'll be fine, I'm sure. Everything CAN be modified for anyone who does not like to do High Impact.

Just Do It! :)

Oh My, this is getting interesting...

I am up for anything here, this is sounding really fun! Is this going to be a "work out til you drop" kinda thing? Oh boy. What happened? Did everyone get a look at the menu and decide we needed to earn all those calories???
Did you mention those fantastic pies, Debbie???
Oh great, now we will be into a marathon..}( !

Nah, I think if you want to work out you can, but if you want to save your energy for the drive back, you certainly can. No pressure to perform.
Just Do It! :)

Just kidding on that actually..My drive is going to be one of the shorter ones. I am looking forward to Debbie's choreography!

Alrighty then...I guess I'll throw a few routines at ya' all! We'll decide as it gets closer if we want to include some Lowmax into the mix. I can set a TV up the night before so that is not a problem. Yes, Conni, their pies are sooo good! Their pumpkin pie is to die for! And, also their strawberry when it is in season. I will check with the restaurant as it gets closer to seeing if we can get a back room all to ourselves as to not distract all the other customers with all our chatter and laughter. (and, our sweaty bods!) :7 Oh boy, this is gonna be a gooood one!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hey all!!!

Just want to run something by you real quick. Is everyone still interested in our Ohio GTG? I don't have time right now to look up everyone's addresses but wanted to ask a quick question...is it possible for EVERYONE to meet the following Saturday on the 11th.? I just found out that we have a formal dinner that I would be a bit rushed to get ready for on the 4th. but I can make it work if the 4th. works better for you all. Just let me know your thoughts. Can't wait! Boy, did the time fly by FAST or what? Wheeee!

RE: Hey all!!!

Where did my wavy guy go up above???

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hey Mama Deb. I can do the 11th instead, but what would really be great is if we could push it back to March - like the 4th. I've got a whole bunch of previously unplanned kids' events that should calm down by late Feb. Of course that would work better for me, but I can swing whatever day the majority goes with! Thanks.

Lorrie

So how far is Wisconsin from Ohio...just a hop skip and a jump right???? he he. I want to come - I want to come!! :p :p

Debbie....had a blast speaking with you the other day - you ARE the GREATEST. I DO wish I could be there.

Oh...I had a report back from our Tuesday group...they decided to do Power Hour while I was at the hospital with dd. The sassy little 20 year old was complaining that she "hurt all week" last week and could only do half of it this time. I had to laugh....this girls in pretty good shape and has taken tae kwon do with me for the past 2 years. That should make all of us older women feel pretty good about our athletic condition eh??. :7 :7 :7

Briee

How did I miss this post??? In November, my internet was down until close to Christmas and by then, this post must have been buried.

I'd love a GTG but March 4th is DH's birthday! I'd be in the dog house if I blew him off then!!

PM with any details. Not sure if location has been discussed but I wanted to request we do ANY detail...including finalized date via PM and e-mail.

I am very sorry to say that I can't make the GTG. I will have family here from Los Angeles for a few weeks and many things are planned. I'll be with you all in spirit, though, and hopefully I'll be able to come the next time.

I'm sooo bummed out;( . I would love to meet you wonderful ladies!

Michele:)

Hey Briee!

Just bop on over! I wish you were close. It was great talking to you too! Yeaaah for us older gals! We'll show those youngin's! :7 I will be sending off an E-mail to you real soon. Hope your daughter is all better. HUGS!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Just bumping again hoping others see this! For those that have responded...let's see if anyone else responds and then, we'll make final plans. Michele, sorry you can't make it. :-( Who knows, we may be able to plan it when you CAN come. Keep checking here for dates. If we get no more response, I'll send off a personal E-mail or PM to everyone. Stay tuned!

Hey everyone!

I just did a search to find this thread, I must have missed it yesterday Debbie!

Do we have a set date at this point? I thought we were shooting for Feb 4, but it sounds like we are moving it out somewhat??

Please advise!

Shivering in Twinsburg at my computer...

Hi Conni!

I'm shivering right down the road from you! Can you believe the snow we woke to? Waaaah! If you look a few posts above, I had asked if possibly the 11th. of Feb. would work for us all because I have a dinner that I was just informed of on the 4th. Let me know your thoughts. I can't wait to meet you (& everyone else!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.