HB, EricaH, Conni & other Ohioans!!!

DebbieH

Cathlete
All these get-togethers sound like so much fun and I was thinking...we NEED to plan one. What do you guys think and when would be a good time?? All other Ohioans please join in on thoughts!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hi Debbie,

Southwest Ohioan here. I'd be up for a GTG! Maybe sometime after the holidays are behind us? There's never anything to look forward to in February or March.

Michele

Hi Mama Deb - I LOVE the idea! Lisa and I (fellow road trippers) are over in Geauga County - not too far from you. Where are our other Ohioans? As for timing - I know my calendar if max'd out between now and the end of the year. I would think late January (gives us a little boost through the grayness of the winter doldrums). What does everyone else think?

Lorrie

Hi Lorrie,

I'm in Warren County. Is Geauga County in the Cleveland area? I have realtives in Mentor!

Michele

Hi Michele - yep we sure are near Cleveland, but I'm actually a bit closer to Mentor and Lake County than Cleveland. Did your relatives get hammered yesterday? I was over in Mentor for a meeting yesterday morning and it was as if everyone forgot how to drive in the snow! LOL. Geauga County is in the heart of the snowbelt. I think this GTG would be great to allow us to put faces with our forum names.

Lorrie

Lorrie - I'm in Geauga county also! I have a good friend who is a Cathe fan that lives here, too.

A get-together sounds like fun. We have a lot of family birthdays in January, so I'll have to wait and see what date is picked.

Erica

Okay Erica - where are you!? (You can e-mail me if you'd prefer = [email protected] ) I didn't think too many Geauga County people even knew what exercise WAS let alone who Cathe is ( did you know we are the fattest county in the country?! UGH! ) I love it that we're close. Hey if the all-Ohio GTG doesn't work, we could look to a more local one.

Lorrie

I live in Richland County, pretty much in the middle of the state so I can go in any direction. I would LOVE to meet some fellow cathe-ites!

GREAT! We will def plan one! I am located in Uniontown/Green, between Akron & Canton. Should we shoot for January or maybe around the first of February to accomodate Erica. The one thing I see as a downside is our late January/early Feb. weather! Uuugh! The worst! Also, let's wait to see who all responds so we can decide where. We could all meet at my place but I know there are some Cincy and Columbus fans sooo we don't want to exclude them. Any ideas are welcome. Let's DO IT!!!! If you all want to E-mail me where you live, we can get a better idea of where we are all located. Yipeee!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Darli Ann--

I'm a graduate of Mansfield General Hospital School of Nursing! It's such a small world, isn't it?

Michele

Hi everyone!

Count me in! I am just north of Akron, and after the holidays sound good also. Yes, Debbie, we need to keep the eratic Ohio weather in mind, but if we get a couple of options together I think we could hit on something fun!

Lorrie - I'm not surprised that we're the fattest county. We have SO many fast food places! They're everywhere! But no stores for real shopping.

Do you belong to the Geauga Y? We just joined 2 months ago and love it.

I'm sending you an email.

Erica

>Michele,
>
>I am in Butler County!
>
>HELLO Neighbor !!!:D

Hey Becky--my neighbor to the south! We'll have to have our own little GTG sometime. Maybe after the madness of the holidays.

Michele

Great! You all want to shoot for February 4th? Seems so far away right now but we all know how fast life flies by! That is a Saturday...do you all want to make suggestions on what all we can do? I had thought it would be fun to meet at the church I hold my classes and all do a step workout together but wondering with this many if that is a possiblity due to no showers there? We could come back to my house for a quick clean-up. Just an idea I am throwing out there. I could bring a TV and a Cathe workout for us to follow. Of course, we'll have to go EAT! :7 Let me know your thoughts as I am open to whatever.

A step workout is fine with me as long as you all don't mind I will be doing it on a 4 inch platform and probably modifying most of it - the knees don't let me jump much these days - LOL!! I'll hide in the back so I don't embarrass anyone!! ;)

February 4th works for me!!

Carol
:)

Carol~a 4" platform and Feb FOURTH work well together! ;-) I was thinking maybe Lowmax to accomodate all levels and yet get an advanced workout. Just an idea...not set in stone. BTW, if we ALL hide in the back row, no one will be up front! Ha! Okay, everyone else...whatcha thinking???

Hi guys. The fourth of Feb works for me - as does a workout like Low Max. Are you thinking then that we'd all bring appetizers - or are we talking a restaurant? Guess part of that will depend on how many people we're talking about. I haven't followed too closely how the groups in the other states have done it - but wasn't there serious shopping involved too? LOL

Lorrie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.