having some ice cream

ldy_solana

Cathlete
some starbucks mocha frappuccino ice cream and nobody is stopping me :p its coffee,chocolate and milk and i need comfort :rolleyes:

kassia

Aaaw! You need comfort? I hope everything is ok with you!:) I love me some icecream too!:eek: it's one of my temptations...I have a HUGE sweet tooth:D! Anyway..share it with TWO people...you can have TWO servings....GIMME GIMME! heheeee:eek:

some starbucks mocha frappuccino ice cream and nobody is stopping me :p its coffee,chocolate and milk and i need comfort :rolleyes:

kassia

I had some last night too. Just the coffee flavor. The caramel macchiato is my favorite with pieces of Heath bar mixed in. Yum!

Maria

Aaaw! You need comfort? I hope everything is ok with you!:)

oh alana is not overly a big deal just hot here and nothing for the kid to do indoors. she went out for 20 min and ran back in the house beat red and hardly breathing. so we are not so much unhappy as bored and yesterday was no way for us to go to the ymca. plus we had scouts and that is always drama. but chocolate meditation always helps LOL

kassia

Oh good! I was thinking it was somthing a little more serious. Let's just say, I know what it's like to eat for "comfort". it's a horrible downward spiral, it's partially how I gained a lot of my weight along time ago. Anyway, glad it's all good! ice cream cools ya down real good too! hehe;)

Oh good! I was thinking it was somthing a little more serious. Let's just say, I know what it's like to eat for "comfort". it's a horrible downward spiral, it's partially how I gained a lot of my weight along time ago. Anyway, glad it's all good! ice cream cools ya down real good too! hehe;)

oh i know LOL but when i am angry or sad i just turn on the wii and do gold's gym boxing or something that keeps me moving for at least 20 min and usually i will be calm enough to not reach for food.

kassia

Well that's a good idea! i don't reach for food anymore instead I'll go for a walk or call a friend. mostly these days I havn't been so upset or sad to WANT to reach for food. yay! lol oh but there are times, don't get me wrong, my husbands in afghanistan so every now and again I get sad. it just comes with the territory. i'm hanging in there and so is he! =)

aw alana big hugs! my cousin only goes every few months for a 3 week stint to train others in diesel mechanics.scares my grandmother out of her wits every time but brave souls ppl like your husband are to go there. much love and respect!

kassia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.