Having Fun with RS!

Rachel_Lam

Cathlete
Just started trying to learn Rhythmic Step today and am having a blast! It came right on time too...needed something new! This is so much fun! Hopping around and turning all over the place as opposed to my other tapes. I love those too but it's great having a break from all those power moves! It's great to have variety and I'm sooooooo glad I got into Cathe's workouts! Right into the challenge where she cues non-stop I'm thinking "Whoa I'm actually doing this stuff???" Some reviews say she cues a bit late? Oh come on! You try cueing this stuff! I have a lot of videos...Cathe cues amazingly well! This workout rocks! Make more!

Just finished doing the whole workout with a step and got it down rather well. I even go in the right direction! Some moves I got without knowing why...that section with the drop squat pendulum drop squat mambo is fun! The challenge is great! It just ran through the whole thing without stopping and doing the other side part by part like other videos do when the put it all together...perfect for people like me with a short attention span! Is step works like this?

You go girl! I felt the same way when I was doing Rhythmic Step...I was saying, "look at my feet go!!" Step Works is another great one that has you moving all around the step, probably not quite as RS though. In general Step Works is a little less dancey than RS, but more intense in my opinion. Thumbs up on the sweat factor! I'm a mediocre choreography klutz. It took me about 4 or 5 times with a zillion rewinds before I felt comfortable with RS, but Step Works I picked up by the second run through, though others say Step Works choreography is tricky. Of course, you'll just have to buy it and see for yourself ;)

Stacy

I love Rythmic Step, too!

I got the Rythmic Step dvd for Mother's Day and I absolutely love this workout! It is the most fun I have had during exercise. I love the music and the moves.

Everyone always says that this one is challenging choreography-wise. I have always considered myself a clutz, but I had all the moves down within the first 3 tries at this one.

Maybe I should try some others that are supposed to be challenging. :)

Having fun with you,

Roni

RE: I love Rythmic Step, too!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-02 AT 09:57PM (Est)[/font][p]Me too! The most significant thing I notice about this workout (it's more like a party than a workout!) is its intensity level. I like it because it fits me to a "T" right now. Not too interval-intense, yet intense enough to feel like I'm flyin' through the whole thing! And no jarring jumps that strain my pelvic floor.

I have to fight myself not to use this one up by doing it all the time!
-Connie

Hi,
I love this work out too! Even the warm up is fun (other instructors I skip the warm up because I feel like I am wasting my time and warm up myself. In fact I don't even do those tapes anymore because they are so boring compared to Cathe's). Sorry I rambling.
Joanne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.