Hate ~ July 21

purple_magada

Cathlete
Hey haters. Not sure who all is checking in as of yet. I know that August has gotten her password, what about the rest of youse???

Jennifer - thinking of you this a.m. when you had to go back to work today. That week sure flew by, didn't it?

Jen - hey you! Only 2 more weeks of OT, right???

Michele - HI!!!! Did you do your KB workout yet? If so, how was it?

August - what are you up to?

Robin - HI!

Shannon - hi

I'm not going to type too much b/c I have no idea if I'm just chatting w/myself.

I really like the new forums - but that means more time will be spent here.

I'm going to go and "look" around. Later haters!

Hiya!!

It's me, Michele!! The waiting finally got to be too much so I opened a new email account and registered under a fictitious name.
Drbarbie.gif

Looky Augie, here's how you do a smilie:
4869.gif

Oh boy! So much to learn, so little time! I need to sign off for now but I'll BBL.
earthhug.gif

Hello Haters.

This past week went by way too fast but today was OK.
Today, it's too hot to mow so I will wait till Tuesday.
Working with the family to make sure my parent's anniversary turns out good for them, but it's a struggle with siblings.

Hope my Avatar shows up today.

BBL

Hey, Dana, Miss Lee (LMAO) and Jennifer!

I'm up for breakfast but I'll be back later. I just wanted to check to see if I could find Dana's post...and I have! Yay!

Jennifer - no wonder you get so many hits and winks or whatever you callem on the sites you join. Sheesh, look at you! You're gorgeous!

Okay, laters!

Too scared to use emoticons just yet LOL.

Thank You Haters.

I must confess that is a Glamour Shot done a few years ago, that pic was nominated to go national but east of the Mississippi River. Lots of makeup, lots of spray (one whole can) with lots of help.

Tomorrow is lawn day, just watered the wild flowers tonight. Getting back into work mode.

BBL

Hey youse!

This is kind of fun!

Jennifer -- you are lovely! Do you still look the same? Is your hair the same length and style?

Augie!! did you make an avatar with Chami Bone and Moochie Pie? It's so cute! It's so nice to see you with an avatar!

Alrighty, I've spent hours trying to figure out these forums and I really have to tend to business around here. I'll see y'all in the mornin'!

*MWAH*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.