Has anyone done a long (12 wk?) Cathe S&H rotation??

JamminX3

Cathlete
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Feb-15-02 AT 03:34PM (Est)[/font][p]I know she has recommended the S&H series for about a 3 wk rot. cuz it's so intense, but I'm wondering if anyone's done it for a long time. I've asked Cathe about the needs of an ecto for muscle building and she has stated that ecto's need to use the same rotation for long periods. Anyhoo, does anyone have experience with this?? If so, what were your results?

Also, I'm a cone, so I was thinking of doing Chest/Back every other week and replacing it with cardio on alternate weeks. Whaddayathinkathat????

Hi,
I think I have been doing S&H since November with a week off after about 3-4 weeks. I'd do cardio and Body pump to shake things up during that week then I end up reaching for S&H again.
I just like it and find it easier to fit in my schedule, plus it's a no brainer rotation: S&H M,W,F and cadio T,TH,S ( If I'm good).
Results were very obvious the first 4 weeks (no cardio...trying to adjust to it)had decreased arm flab noticeably. Then when cardio was added and diet was cleaner I lost 5 lbs in a week. I haven't lost a lb all year so this was a total plateau buster for me.
The past month I have started to see my triceps more. I like that! I need to work on my back more though ... but I hate lat rows! Just thinking about them makes me ill. Anyway S&H rules! Goodluck!

The longest I've done it is five weeks. I love this workout and don't think I could go more than a week or two of doing something else before wanting to come back to it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.