HARRAY!

maymay

Hi everyone. I just wanted to thank you again for all the help and support. You’ve all been so kind. I'm happy to report that I stuck with working out for a whole week. And even though I wanted to quit there you were cheering me on. It was like I was telling myself you can do it tomorrow what's one day going to hurt. But then I got to thinking that all these people are out there trying to help me. And I have to help them help me. I didn't what to write back and say I couldn’t make it or I quit. Like I've done so many times before but only difference is that I was in it by myself. And with all the support I've received from this site I don’t feel like I'm alone. So yeah I did make I worked out six days and rested on today. Actually I've worked out for more than a week. But I couldn't remember the exact day I started so I just counted from Monday on. Oh yeah I am done seven pounds I weigh 198lbs. Isn't that great it feels great anyway. I know its not a lot but I started I am on my way hurray sorry. And best of all I didn't have to start any diet plan to do it. I just stayed away from sweets and let Cathe kick my butt in her workouts. So yeah I feel great thanks again for all your help. Please continue to give me all the help you can I'll need it. And thanks again. I'm on my way to becoming a success story! maymay

Maymay - you can do it!! Congratulations on your progress...one step at a time and just let Cathe keep kicking your butt like she's kicking the rest of us!:7 :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.