Hardcore weightloss rotation question

dawn5100

I am doing the March rotation for weightloss and had a question. On week 1 & 2 Mon - Imax and 1 coremax, Tues in Musclemax and that has core at the end of it. Do you do the ab section also? I just didn't want to do to much ab much. I thought you were supposed to rest a day in between.
Weeks 3 & 4 calls for a HC extreme work out. I didn't get the extreme dvd what can I sub for those?

thanks,
dawn

I'm wondering the same thing as I had extreme difficulty getting thru the Muscle Max Core section after doing a core segment yesterday.

I just posted a question on the "Ask Cathe" Forum cuz I'd like to know her purpose behind this.

Dawn,

Do you have any of the Terminator workouts? I'm guessing that Cathe put the HCs in because they are more like cardio endurance type workouts. If not, the HC workouts are combinations of the other workouts and although it would probably be a pain, you could put together your own HC. For example, HC#2 is (if I remember correctly) Two IMAX3 sections, including the blasts, one low max segment including the blast. I think this is repeated two or three times and then the Kick Max blasts are added at the end.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.