HARDCORE FITNESS MANIACS -- SUNDAY, NOV. 14TH

Good Morning -

I'll have to start a special file for the recipes. Both of those look REALLY good and I'm glad they don't have to be healthy :p DS had a couple favorites -- I'll pull them out and post later today or tomorrow. Thanks for getting this started Roselyn :)

Diane Sue - Quite a workout -- and day. DS is feeling just fine -- I'm sorry you're not. You're right though -- nothing seems to stop you and I tend to assume you MUST be feeling ok with the difficult workouts you get through. I should know better ;) Hope you take it easy today.

Yesterday -- nuttin :eek: I was ready to work out at one point (it was kind of late) and a series of interruptions got in my way. The rest of the day I studied and ... brooded. Today I will do Insanity (can't remember which one) and also some steady state afterwards and ... no brooding.

Have a great Sunday.

Lori

No workout for me today. I did think about doing some yoga but I think I may just go to bed early. I went to bed early enough but coughed a lot and kept waking up. I took the grandchildren to church with me this morning then to Subway to pickup lunch. After I took them home I headed to Walmart to pick up some fresh vegetables and ground turkey.
Having one of the soups from the M&F Hers Magazine for dinner. I Printed up my work sheets for next week so am ready to go in the morning:D

Lori, as you can see above today was more of a rest day. I even came home and felt kind of bummed at the quiet so I took a 15 minute nap. Got up feeling a little more like doing something so did some cleaning tasks that I would rather not have the grandbaby help with tomorrow.
Enjoy Insanity today. I am glad to hear your DS is fine now.

Hi everyone--I'm sure you all are in bed now...I really seem to have a hard time getting to bed at a decent hour. =(

Diane Sue, I hope you feel all better soon.

Yesterday's workout was yoga class and today I (just a bit ago) finished the timesaver premix from gym styles back, shoulders, biceps, and after that I did the 4th and 5th rounds from CCC.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.