Jolie Fit
Cathlete
Hi everyone! Wow, what a whirlwind it has been for me since my dad passed away. Mom has been in and out of the hospital, but now is finally doing better since I got her a new Cardiologist. New meds equals a new mom. I now have a care giver lined up for 4 days per week a few hours per day to give me a rest. Caregiving is not for the weary! This is the hardest thing that I have ever done, and I am not in it for the long haul. I literally cannot do much and I refuse to live the rest of my life stuck at home with my mom. After the new year I need to go look at some assisted living places and see if that is a fit for her. I have been walking my butt off, and I mean my butt is gone!!!! Walking 6 to 8 miles per day with 2 pound ankle weights on along with a weighted vest and my god, I am so lean! However, I have little muscle left that took my 20 years to build but I am wanting to start back to lifting again if I do not have another roadblock from my mom's health. I need to go back and read your previous posts to see what you are all doing for workouts.
Debbie, I see you are doing RAW workouts again. I need to look back into those because they are short and I have to find something shorted to do after or before my dog walks each day. I am so sick of Cathe workouts I am not sure I want to do those right now. (No offense Cathe!) Can I only find the RAW workouts on Youtube? I loved her website, I wonder why she went to youtube? How is your soap business going? I love my soaps by the way.
Belinda, I hope you are doing well. I saw something about Pickleball in one of your previous posts. That sounds like a blast!
Diane Sue, how are you doing and how do you like your new house?
I have an early chiropractor appointment tomorrow morning so no weight workout but I will get in an early dog walk. My eldest son is moving home next week and is training for Special Forces National Guard, I am going to start working out with him soon. He got a new finance job at a military contractor in San Diego, so he is going to live at home and commute the two days of per week to the office. I am so happy to have him back home! I think it should break up my time with my mom which I desperately need. My youngest son is killing it in the Marines and is currently in Infantry training before going into Recon training. He loves it and I was on base with him last weekend and it was so great to see him. He is about 15 minutes from our house now and that makes me happy.
I hope to be on the thread more now that my life is settling down more. Have a great day everyone!
Debbie, I see you are doing RAW workouts again. I need to look back into those because they are short and I have to find something shorted to do after or before my dog walks each day. I am so sick of Cathe workouts I am not sure I want to do those right now. (No offense Cathe!) Can I only find the RAW workouts on Youtube? I loved her website, I wonder why she went to youtube? How is your soap business going? I love my soaps by the way.
Belinda, I hope you are doing well. I saw something about Pickleball in one of your previous posts. That sounds like a blast!
Diane Sue, how are you doing and how do you like your new house?
I have an early chiropractor appointment tomorrow morning so no weight workout but I will get in an early dog walk. My eldest son is moving home next week and is training for Special Forces National Guard, I am going to start working out with him soon. He got a new finance job at a military contractor in San Diego, so he is going to live at home and commute the two days of per week to the office. I am so happy to have him back home! I think it should break up my time with my mom which I desperately need. My youngest son is killing it in the Marines and is currently in Infantry training before going into Recon training. He loves it and I was on base with him last weekend and it was so great to see him. He is about 15 minutes from our house now and that makes me happy.
I hope to be on the thread more now that my life is settling down more. Have a great day everyone!