Hardcore Fitness Maniacs Sat Nov 3......................

megadoo

Cathlete
Where are you lovely ladies???? It is 10am!!!! Wake up!

OK, I am getting ready for a run with my cousin, then BBC back and shoulders. My abs are feeling pretty sore and I love that. I thought my chest would hurt more, but that will prolly come later. Right around the time I go to work! LOL

Have a great Saturday everyone!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Good Morning Maniacs!!!!!!

Meg, was wondering same thing..where is everyone???? Glad your abs are sore. Best feeling eva~ Yup, that DOMS will sneak up on you when you least expect it..gotta love it!

Well today is leg day with weights and shoulders plus ab ripper x. My energy level is low today as second day of Aunt Flo which is always the worse for me. I am quite moody and lonely too so I need some motivation today...so feel free to "scream" at me and get me going.

Dh will be home tonight and going out to dinner alone on Sunday night. I am very happy about this. I applied for jobs yesterday...
bank for data entry and dollar store. My neighbor knows everyone and what's going on in town (lol) so she is helping me out here and putting in good word for me. Hoping for the best. Still waiting to see if I can collect on unemployment as well.

Good luck Charlotte with the jobs. That's cool about your neighbor, and I am glad your DH is coming home.
NOW GET MOVING WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:7 }( }( }(

Was that loud enough?????

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Hey Char-Meg-Randi! I've been really lazy this last week. I think I've only gotten in 3 workouts total! What's up with that? I need a good kick and some motivation! I'm off to check out Cathes Nov. rotation....

[font face="script" color=magenta size=+3]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

I did the run with my cousin. It was so much fun! We kept a good pace, and conquered a few bitchin' hills! LOL! Listened to Seether during my run.
Not sure If I will have time for BBC today. Still trying to thaw out. It is cold out. Was not quite 40 degrees when we ran. Going in for a hot shower now. Then gotta do some house work and hang with my boys before work.

Dallys- you get your booty movin too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p }( :7 :*

Maeghan AKA megadoo

I posted on the rotation forum about somebody doing a little bit harder rotation like using the premixs:)
Randi

Hey Girls!

Well, don't look at me for motivation! I'm so tired. I get really tired during the day. I'm such a baby. I'd love to tell you that I'm going to work out later, but if you want the honest truth, it's probably going to be a rest day. After all, I had THREE workout days in a row this week. WHAT IS GOING ON??? :p I think I finish my antibiotic Monday so surely I'll be better by then, right? And then I'll be back to maniac status, right? Or else you all are going to kick me outta here!

I must go color my hair. That's always a good workout. :)

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Hallelujuh! I finished my workout! I did HIS with chest and back. I could not lift the 30lbers on the chest press today. Had to use the 25's. I'm a weiney. Oh, and did I get all the steps down in HIS you ask? Like, whatever!

Meg-Thanks for the kick!}( I needed it!

Suz- Your avatar is freaking me out! LOL! So, you want to start a weiney/ex-maniac/hardcore-reject check-in with me?

Done with my workout. I did Hi/Lo Dome and it was fun. I stumbled around some on the cardio but I don't think it will be hard to get. Then the dome part really does hit the core along with all of the other moves. Lots of compound moves with the weight and doing lunges around the bosu (half moon) You are jumping and you get your hr up in some of this. There is a 8 min stretch between the hi/lo and dome workout. I skipped it and added it on at the end. The dome workout is 26 minutes and has a 2 min stretch. The dome workout will be easy to add to other workouts:D
I also did 25 minutes of Kelly Coffey's Cardio/sculpt fitness. I was anxious to see how it is. The choreography is pretty easy and fun. More punching and kicking. She does around 4-5 min cardios a weight segment then a 1 min drill then repeats the weight segment then, So I did shoulders and triceps and the legs. I started with 10# on the shoulders and triceps, dropped to 8's I think 5's would have been plenty. I used 10's on the leg work. I think I am really going to like this one too. There is a cardio only premix on it which I bet I use a lot.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Still have not started my workout, but gonna in the next few minutes here..I SWEAR! Just dyed dd's hair black. Didn't wanna, but if I don't do it..someone else will for her. She is a natural blonde. Her brother came in to see what was going on and rolled his eyes. lol. Dh will be home tonight and roll his as well. lol.

Well my appetite is not here today either, but I eat anyways cuz so afraid to let my body go turning into a blob or something. Well gotta stop yacking and start crackin'!

Later, girls.

ETA: I think I need to get on a rotation or something. O.k., I am gone..lalalalala

Diane Sue - Great workout! At least someone's doing something. :)

Char - Will you please come and color my hair? I'm still sitting here.

I've ordered my Ouidad hair products and visited my sewing blogs, signed up for G-mail (Google mail) so I can respond to some stuff when I need to ask questions or make comments, b/c you know me! I found the PRETTIEST Vogue top that I want to make for my work Christmas party and DH's work Christmas party. Hopefully next weekend we'll go to Colorado b/c nobody in town sells Vogue patterns and of course I can't find the nice fabric at Wal-Mart! I could order online, but I want to feel the fabric before I buy to make sure it's something I can work with for the pattern. If I can figure out a way to post the picture for you all to see I will. Otherwise you'll have to wait until I make it (assuming it turns out!).

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

Diane Sue-that sounds like a fun workout!

Char-my DD wanted to dye some pink in her hair and I talked her into buying some pink hair extensions instead. She says they are really cute! I see girls with pink in their hair and it always looks so faded. My daughter is a blonde too. Having darker hair, I don't get why these blonde girls with perfect hair want to change it. I'd kill for better hair.

Suz-I wanna a picture of the cute top! I wish I had your sewing skills. Sounds like alot of fun.:) Now go dye that hair!

I need some lunch...I'm STARVING!

Suz,

I don't want anyone mad at me if their hair doesn't turn out now. What color you want? Green? lol

Bionics,

Daughter wants purple highlights mixed in with her black hair. Hmmmmmm.

Well done with leg workout and I worked it too. Seems like more rest here at home is what the doc ordered.....

Deadlifts with 130# 3 sets 8/8/6
Plie Squats with 110# 3 sets/10
ATG Squats with 110# 3 sets/8
Reverse Lunges with 110# 3 sets/8
Leg Ext with 90# 3 sets/8
One minute wall squat with 40# db in lap

Still got to work shoulders and work abs. After dinner as I need more fuel. I am gonna feel this workout for the next 3 days. OUCHY!!!!! lol

Diane Sue - I should look at your rotation. Maybe that's what I need to get myself back on track. I know myself though and I can't go on like this much longer. It's the craziest thing. I'm usually such a "maniac" about working out. I guess my body needs the rest. But I am going to check out your rotation. Last year at this time I was doing P90X. It might be good to have something.

Dallys - Yeah, green might be fun for the holidays. It would match my hazel eyes. :)

Dallys - DH's new camera arrived yesterday and he's been playing with it all day. We're getting ready to go to the park at 5pm until the sun goes down. He got the cheaper version of the more expensive one he really wants (which you know isn't really cheap). He wanted to test it out and see if he really wants the expensive one. And he wants to have a backup camera anyway, especially since his expensive one is in for service and it's making him crazy.

Okay, I'll try to figure out a way to post the picture of that top the gal made. Hopefully she won't mind. ;)

Suz

Okay, here's the top:

http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL774/4214383/18225753/286645556.jpg

Whaddaya think? I'd love to find fabric in that color, but I don't know if I will. That fabric is a silk and so I also don't know if I'll find that. But we'll see. So many variables. :) Of course the color looks very dramatic on her black dress form, but I do love it. My skin is a little lighter, so I suppose I can go with a different color. Mimsy, my dress form, is gray. I wonder what would look good on her. :p I would like to try to stay away from black since a) I have SO MUCH BLACK in my wardrobe and b) everyone always does black for Christmas parties (well, not everyone). But we'll see. I swear, try as I might to get away from black, it's always so available in all the styles I want. And when I traveled, if I ever showed up to a trade show in London or Milan or anywhere in a color OTHER than black let me just tell you I stood out like a sore thumb!!! I think that only happened once and I wanted to crawl under a rock. I don't think I can be cured. :)

Suz

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.