HARDCORE FITNESS MANIACS FRIDAY, 11/20

Happy Friday :)

Diane Sue - Thank you for the feedback on the 10 Min. Solution DVD's. They would be a nice addition to a collection, like you said. I like the Insanity Cardio Recovery, too. I guess it's considered 'recovery' because at least there's no jumping? I haven't done the month 2 version yet, but I've previewed it. The bodyweight exercises look more intense - but/so/and it looks like a good one. I noticed a clip after one of the Insanity workouts. Shaun T. has a kid's workout, too - made me think of your training partner :)

Teddy - Saw your post. All your hard work is paying off. It's great you can feel yourself getting stronger. I hope all your car and plumbing troubles are history :)

Hermia - How do you like Amy's Dome workout? I'm assuming that uses a Bosu? Candlelight Yoga sounds great after a long day. I guess I could just light candles and do a DVD, but that doesn't seem quite the same. Between the 2 of us, we aced PLB :p - I did everything BUT the stability ball work. I'd planned to include it, but my ball was very low on air and there were 'mysterious' tooth shaped holes in my pump. I asked Skyler about it but she pleaded the 5th and showed me her tummy :confused:

Yesterday, I did PLB, but added some different exercises and changed a few things. I had to break the workout up into 2 parts and didn't get the rest finished until pretty late last night - it ended up being a pretty good one. Today, I will do LowMax and Insanity Cardio Recovery (didn't get to that last night), as well as back.

Have a good workout.

Lori

Today was cardio, I did a little bit of different dvds, TF, Hiit TF and some cardio interval from Michelle Dozois.

Think I am going to make some peanut butter bombs from the Muscle Chow book, I know you make these Diane Sue.

Lori, that's funny about us finishing PLB betwen the two of us...a bit of a coincidence. =)

I like Amy's dome (yes it's a bosu) workout, at least, what of it I've done. I have some cardio dvds I've never fully learned and that's one of them. The interval premix, though, is a nice quick cardio, and the dome workout at the end is good as a total body add on, and I've also done it by itself when I've been either really short on time or not feeling that great but I wanted to do *something*. Bummer about the stability ball...my little furball is responsible for the destruction of one of mine as well. =)

Today was Supersets.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.