Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Wed Nov 29

I'm back... UPS just dropped off some goodies.:) I'm so bad, I even get excited when UPS or Fedex are delivering to neighbors. LOL! I just love the sound of the trucks driving down the street and making stops.:)

Lora- You look so pretty in that picture. You really are beautiful. WOW! To bad we can't see DH face.:( I don't know why, but I'm so happy you finally ate a doughnut! I listened to the Red Hot Chili Peppers during my workout. I thought you might like that.:)

Char-How'd your workout go? Are you still cleaning windows!?

Meg-I can't believe I actually inspired someone with my workout! That doesn't happen often. LOL! You had a great circuit workout. They aren't easy are they? Another good circuit is doing Leaner legs and getting on the treadmill for a 5 min. after every calf raise segment. I think there are 4 maybe 5 segments.

Deb-Hope you are feeling better. Dang that Aunt of yours!

Jeanette-We are at 4,774 elevation. It's like 25 degrees today! You can pick my brain all you want, I have a few cells left that retain any sort of memory. LOL! I didn't take any before pictures and I wish I had. The only one I really have is of my bike ride earlier this summer. So, for sure do that. Oh! And I think you qualify as Hardcore!

Anne-Glad to hear the recovery drink is working. I think I might have already said that. DOH! Was it you that asked about the polygamists? LOL! Really, I don't see many where I live, but if you go to southern Utah, you will see alot. The men and boys look normal, but the girls and women are very obvious looking. Poor things. My circuits workouts from the "Winning by Losing (biggest loser)" book. I've changed it a bit, but It's pretty tough so far.

Diane Sue- Isn't Kick, punch and jam a fun one?:) The premix you did sounds like it was a good one.

Suz-Hope your trip to the airport went well.

**Thanks everyone for looking at my pics. It feels real weird for me to post pics of myself. Kinda uncomfortable, you know? I worked so hard, like the rest of you all have. :) THANKS to ALL of you and your inspiration. You all inspire and motivate me in different ways. I'm glad to be here.:)

Well, I'm in desperate need of a shower and then have some errands to run, so I'll check back later.

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Hey Ladies
I am so sick. Woke up at 3am pukeing and the other stuff. I am so weak right now my legs and everything is cramping. So i'm drinkning little sips of water I dont want to puke again. I've lost 5 lbs that's how bad it is. I was suppose to workout today I dont think I have any strength!
I'm hoping it's the 24 hour bug. Because I've stopped puking. I know this sounds obsessive but would anyone workout when they're sick?
Randi

Randi -sorry your sick. TAke care of yourself.

Dallys- which Chili Peppers did you listen to? Do you like Blood Sugar? It's one of my favorites......Sir Psycho Sexy!!! Thanks for the compliment. My DH just got done making fun of me cuz everyone else is posing for the camera and I'm standing there like a dweeb. Now he makes me feel stupid for posting it. Everytime I see a pic of myself, I hate myself more! I hope I don't really look that ugly in real life.

Char - which pic are you talking about in your PM?? I didn't notice.
If it's the one picture where he's standing talking......I might know why if he did have one.....cuz of what he was talking about!!

Diane Sue - Good for you buying that DVD. I hope you like it, especially double upper body.

Lora,

Good golly...I can't beleive you just brought that up again. Embarrassed now. Thank you. I almost choked on my food. LMAO! Anyhoo, you do not look ugly. It is impossible. You are brutally hard on yourself.

Well I did not end up working out. I don't know what happened, but I started feeling very drained for some reason and just ended up finishing the Christmas decorations. Seems ridiculous to put up snowflakes on the windows when it was in the 70's here today. All my windows were open in the house again.

Randi,

No, I do not workout when I am puking. Heck no. Heck, I didn't work out today cuz I was just plain worn out. I think Aunt Flo is around the corner. Boy, I was really moody today. It is the hormones cuz I eat well. Just get well. Rest, rest, rest!

Anne, I was wondering what core pushups you were talking about. I can do those fine. For me it is the snow angel planks. I do fine till my foot tries to come up. They also make my wrist & shoulder hurt.

Randi, I am sorry you are sick. I am having some stomach thing myself today along with a scratchy throat.

Charlotte, that is good that you can listen to your body and take a rest day. Have fun decorating. I haven't started yet.

Dallys, I think all of the Turbo Jams are fun but that is a particular favorite:) My legs are kind of sore still this evening after that workout. I guess I just hit them differently.

Lora, you are definitely hard on yourself. I always think how young you look and how great of a complexion you have.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Dallys - and I didn't EAT the WHOLE donut....only 2 little bites! LOL! It took a lot of SELF restraint also!

Charlotte- i can't find your email addy and I don't want to send that answer on cathe's forum..........hurry...cuz I'm getting ready to go lie on my balls with Joshie!! I got the new special edition CD/DVD of Buckcherry's first album with lots of live performances and videos...as well as bonus audio tracks.

Hi again!:)

Lora- I don't think 2 little bites, count as a donut. So, you are still the queen of no fried food.:) I listened to the "Greatest Hits". Made me want to get out my guitar and play some songs.:) I used to know "Under the Bridge" pretty well.

Char- You and Lora have me all curious now. Like I missed something way funny and sick at the same time! LOL!

Diane Sue- Yeah, that TJ is one of my favorites too. They are all so fun. I love the music even though it's totally not what I listen too.

Randi-Get yourself in bed and rest!

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Dallys- You're sort of right.......if Toasty ever gives me her email, I'll ask her if she thinks it's too sick to tell anyone else. It's about something Josh said at the concert. He was in rare form. That one pic above where he has that devious look on his face and is talking to the crowd.......he's doing the intro to Crazy Bi#$H and it's not exactly PG rated if you know what I mean. He's too funny live. He makes all of these funny faces and contorts his body all sorts of ways. After he said what he was saying on stage, my DH smirked at him and sort of laughed.....cuz of the comment.... and Josh looked right at him and smiled....like "Ain't that right!!". My DH told me that this morning. My DH even said that he's so charismatic live that you can't even take your eyes off of him to watch the others.....great front man!!

(Under the Bridge is pretty difficult from what I hear......you must be pretty good........John Frusciante is an amazing guitarist...love him! He's got that talent that just pours out of your soul!

I've really got to go lie on my balls........so I guess Toasty -- you'll have to wait until tomorrow morning. I can't find your email.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.