Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Tuesday March 18

Wow- Glad to see the thread is very chatty today. I like it better this way.

Toasty- Wild....Naw. Warped Perception..... yes. :p

Do you guys put anything in your protein shake or you guys drink it plain with either low/ff milk or water? I drink protein shake for brekkie with a lot of crap in it. Keeps me nice and full for 3 hours.

Later, gators!

:*

My Eats for the day

Breakfast - protein shake - organic carrot juice /frozen fruit / BSN vanilla

Snack - mini cottage cheese
Lunch - tossed salad with smoked chicken
snack - fruit / yogurt with BSN vanilla cream
dinner - mini pizzas with lots of spinach
snack protein shake

Calories 1447
fat 43.9 g 27%
Carbs 153.4 g 42%
Protein 110.7 g 31%

I use calorie king. I really like it.

Hey maniacs,

Been running around all day1 Almost literally. I started the day with CC #3, workout was 37 min, traveled 3.16 miles, average HR 157, 532 calories burned.

Debbie - Sweet ride! Also great job on the itread! Way to go! I have yet to try the one I have, I wanted to do it this morning but I woke up late!

Lisa - Yes I am finally here! Been busy! Got your email and will get back to you soon!

Great workouts everyone!

Linda

Debbie - Thanks for the advice with the diet. I know that is so true, but so hard for me. Would you mind sharing some of your recipes? If you don't mind sending me the copy of the rotation you suggested that would be great!
Thanks so much!

Hi to everyone!

Home from work....but everyone else is probably done chatting now!!

Welcome to the new members. I'm terrible with names, but look forward to getting to know both of you. I'm unable to be online from work....so it limits my chattiness!

Deb - The band is Operator and the songs are Soulcrusher and Nothing to Lose. I just love that 10-ton brick song.....not even sick of it yet. If you download anything else by them, let me know how it is. Operator is a fairly new band.

Lisa - I would probably do lower body on Mondays, upper on Wednesdays and Kettlebells on Fridays. I really need to start doing 3-day splits and upper/lower to change it up....but I've been trying to lose weight...thus all of the total body/circuit cardio stuff. I think I lost a pound last week.....not sure yet. I was reading in People that Drew Barrymore dropped 15 pounds by becoming a devout Bar Method fan and running. I"d LOVE to lose 15!!

Toasty - was there an update I missed? I thought it wasn't for a couple days. Me bummed.......got told I'm not allowed to wear my BPAL to work or my crazy nail colours! YIKES...this is BAD news. I'm supposed to be getting hired permanently in April....if I want the job. Long story.....guess they've been thru 9 girls over the years and nobody ever stays because the Medical Asst and Nurse are such By$$#Tches and bullies that everyone leaves. I can't believe the office manager fessed up to that after all kinds of stuff happened today at work when they were pushing me around! Long story!

Warped Lisa,

I am thinking of adding pumpkin from the can to my protein shakes and alittle cinnamon, cloves, etc. and a vanilla cup of yogurt.

Lora,

No, I thought you said it was today, but I was mistakened. Why would someone tell you that you cannot wear perfume? That is too weird. Hope everything settles down for ya.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.