Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Tues Nov 28

Diane Sue - Thanks for the suggestion. I like it. Don't know what I'll do yet.

I'm starting to wake up cuz the boss is now in "not so nice" mode.

Just talked to DH and he survived today without too much griping....so maybe there is hope for a "next" time.

I'm ready for another concert! I wonder how far Johnston PA is. They play there tonight!! In my dreams! I could hear me explaining that one to the DH. I know I'm an obssessive/compulsive maniac, maniac depressive!!

Lora,

Joshie is gonna think you are stalking him if you follow him to ever concert. lol. I do get obsessive too about certain things..cleaning is one of them and now perfumes and soaps and I am obsessed with talking to everyone here. I hate missing a day to talk to everyone.

Charlotte~~

Hey Maniacs! I think it'll be a rest day. I feel the DOMS settin'in. I posted some P90X after pics. I hate poseing, so I got some action shots. LOL! I lost about 3 or 4 lbs. and about 3% body fat after it's all said and done. Not to bad! Now if I can just maintain it and keep making progress. LOL!

Anne-
Glad you are liking your recovery drink. I want some lasagna now. LOL! I'm eating a chicken sandwich.:)

Lora- I hope you don't get depressed when you come down from the Concert high. But, I know how it is. Real life isn't near as fun as crazy whacky concert life. :) I get obsessive too. It's crazy isn't it.

Char-It's cold on Mt. Everest. I don't think you want to go there when you are 70. Pick somewhere comfy and warm. LOL!

Suz- Yeah that's a mountain behind my house. I'm surrounded by mountains.:)

Meg- I'm sorry to hear you might have Rheumatoid Arthritis. Hopefully the Dr. is wrong. You have a great attitude.:)

Diane Sue- Yeah, I'm not ready for snow either, but looks like I gotta get used to it. Dang the puppies for chewing the trees. Maybe chicken wire around them might help? (the trees, not the dogs LoL!)

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Bionics,

Like the new avatar...cool! I was taking some more of myself today, but I don't like them. I think my arms has gotten 1/18" bigger. lol. Seriously though, I think it has gotten slightly bigger and it would be nice if it was noticeable. So you looked toned to the bone...I can almost see the metal. :p Yeah, Mt. Everest is probably too cold for me. lol. Can't stand extremes in temps. Maybe I will buy a Harley instead.

Charlotte~~

Now I lost my train of thought. So I finished my back workout...

Chins 7,6,5
Pullovers 40# 3 sets/10 (went lower, but more reps)
Pulldowns 80# 3 sets/8 (went lower..just wasn't feeling the energy today)
Barbell Rows 60# 3 sets/10
Double Arm Rows 30's
One Arm Rows 35's

Will work abs tonight. Tomorrow is legs, clean my garage. Hubby put things in there in sections. I don't like sections...have to be in one area or I get a headache!!! lol. Also have to clean my windows AGAIN and put up Christmas deco's. Did not get in my bike ride. Just been busy, busy, busy.

Charlotte~~

Dallys, you live in Utah....
Know any polygamists? LOL..Snow, oh no. It is coming here this weekend. Look at my old house pic. I will show you snow..

Yes, Diane Sue. We spent years working on the exhisting, then about 6 years ago we added a house on my house. The plans kept growing. Started out as a garage and went to bedroom , walkin closet big bath and laundry upstairs, heating air cond, siding, stonework, sidewalks, windows...bigger deck. I spent the money on the good stuff this time around. Then i got my corian 2 yrs ago for Christmas..
I did what i wanted on the new part . I have an 11x16 bath room, and a 14X24 bedroom. If i get old i don't have to go to the basement for nothing if i don't want to..LOL(except to work out)
It is actually too big for us now. I have 2 empty bedrooms...

I am leavin early again. This never happens. The weekend is going to be slammin....They are all trying to get in Thurs, Fri and Sat.
Everyone is broke from Fri....

I guess i gotta decide what i am doing tonite...
Meg, I hope you are not getting arthritis. That is a bummer.Do you take glosamine for your joints?

Char, any offers???

Thanks for the compliments, but i am no where near where i want to be.
Hopefully by summer.

Anne
Aka( Storm)

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Hi y'all....

Hope your day went well. I read all the posts above but I have no brain cells left for the day so I have no idea what's going on anymore. LOL

Anne-- My aunt is a beautician, too. She cuts hair and all. As much as I love her, she sucks at it. According to people she used to be GREAT but as she gets older, she gets sloppier and doesn't listen to her clients as well. I'll have to look at your pics as well.

Diana Sue-- What type of a dog is Puddles? My dog Pumpkin looks exactly like Puddles but her coloring is almost exactly the same as Mudd. Someone dumped Pumpkin on my property for some reason. We were shocked because she's the sweetest dog ever. She's like a bull, too. She headbutts everything to get it out of the way even people. LOL We think she's about 4-5 months old. Her and my german shepherd are buddies.

Debbie-- You definitely should compete. You have the body for it. I don't have the guts either but why not try it once? I'll either like it or hate it. Think about it. :)

Char-Char- I know you well, too. :p How's your weight training going?

Dallys-- I'm going for NSCA-CPT first in Febuary then will be taking NASM which is required at the gym I'll be working at. I already secured a job at the gym but refuse to work there without certification due to legal reasons. The gym will be paying for NASM and the study materials which I'm very glad about because all together, it's about 800 bucks. It's required for you to go to a workshop for the weekend before you take the exam. You could also look into ACSM as well. All three of them are excellent certifications. I don't know what you want to do as a trainer....Body building, fuctional fitness, aerobics instructor, etc. If you have one of those three certifications, it's guaranteed you have a job. Which one are you thinking of taking?

Suz-- I received your email and I haven't had the chance to write you back yet. I don't have it saved. For some reason, hotmail always delete my sent emails. I hate that account. How are your dogs doing? Did you get any snow? If so, I'm jealous. I love the snow. I hate all that slushy crap afterwards with dirt on it.

If there's other people I have forgotten which I am sure I did....Forgive me....Like I said above, I don't have any brain cells left right now.

Hope you all have a good night. Gotta do some (gag) cleaning then go to the gym. Take care!

Lisa

Well finihed. I did Drill max UB premix. It doesn't work the upper enough. I think it worked my legs more. Gonna do Upper tomorrow.

Lisa, how old is your Aunt? Usually people don't keep up and just do old people. You have to keep up and be versatile.I will never get old. If you want green hair when i am 60 , i am gonna do it. LOL!!

Char, I am crossin my fingers for ya.
Deb, I told you ... You could compete...

Snow this weekend here i hear...
If you like snow i will send ya some...

Anne
Aka( Storm)

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Meg - I'm sorry. I'm glad you have a good doctor from what it sounds like.

Diane Sue - This is not a good sign - I think of FOOD and you think of letters. Hmmm...I'm starting to see my problem. :p

Dallys - WOW! Your pictures look absolutely amazing! You look a lot leaner than in that other picture on your bike. Not that you looked fat, but you know what I mean. :) The back shots always get me on the P90X after shots. I hope mine look like that! Love the mountain!

Storm - you crack me up asking Dallys if she knows any polygamists. You are too funny! That was a good one!

Lisa - no problem. I just felt so bad losing your whole e-mail.

SNOW you ask??? Oh my - we were just in the hot tub listening to the weather just south of here (where I have to drive through at 5am tomorrow) and they are on ACCIDENT ALERT!! They are not to call the police unless someone is hurt b/c they have so many accidents. It's about 40 miles south of here. We don't have any snow yet. Supposed to come later. I hear it's snowing all the way down to Denver to the airport so I'm in for quite a drive. I just hope the interstate is open between here and Denver. I'm leaving extra early so I can take it slow. Sheesh! The timing.

If I don't talk to you all until the weekend, have a wonderful remainder of the week and have GREAT WORKOUTS!!!!

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Lora, I am thinking of doing that one tomorrow. I like feeling like I got a good workout in a shorter amount of time.

Anne, I think you did a great job on your house.

Lisa, Puddle is a great dane and Mudd is lab and I think great pyranees mix. There may be something else in there as I don't think either of those have brindle in them:)

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Lora, I am thinking of doing that one tomorrow. I like feeling like I got a good workout in a shorter amount of time.

Anne, I think you did a great job on your house.

Lisa, Puddle is a great dane and Mudd is lab and I think great pyranees mix. There may be something else in there as I don't think either of those have brindle in them:)

Dallys, your pictures are great. You look so lean and cut.

Suz, I think about food all of the time:D

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Hi Ladies:)
Tonight I did bonus ball abs on B&G and KPC. I feel really achy now like i'm getting sick:( Well I'm going to bed now
Have a good night
Randi

Dallys has inspired me with her circiuts, so here is my WO:

everything was done with the following rep pattern-
8 singles, 8 2-2 count, 4 7count low pulses, 8 singles using barbell unless otherwise stated.

w/u TM 3 min
ran 5 min
squats
plie squats

ran 5 min
one legged squats/lunges with rear leg elevated 15lb DB
50 calf raises 5lb ankle wt

ran 5 min
static lunges each leg
25 standing leg extensions keeping leg raised each leg 5lb ankle wt

ran 5 min
hamstring extensions on ball, 5lb ankle wt each leg
glute squeezes laying on ball
outer thigh lifts on ball 5lb ankle wt
laying inner thigh lifts 25 toe point, 25 toe flex, each leg

sprinted remaining 7 min, then c/d and stretch

The last two circiuts I was burning!!!!! lasted just over an hour

Maeghan AKA megadoo

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.