Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Tues March 25

Linda - What HRM do you have? Sounds like you get some good calorie burns. My newest HRM seems to give me higher readings than my older one and the battery lasts longer in it. I use the Mio Drive.

Lisa - Maybe I was just feeling my pain flaring this morning and soreness...cuz I feel better now. I really don't WANT to take a FF week...but I've not been able to lose weight and have been working out really hard for a long time....so I'm wondering if my body would benefit from one....as I've heard people say stuff like this before. I doubt I'm overtrained.....and I'm not so sore I can't take it.....I think it's more my pain flaring that bugs me. My legs do get sore from running though in the back ...between that and KBs. Just had some upsetting news at work also...so I don't think the recovery week is likely now....but what are your thoughts on weight plateau's and recovery, etc? I already know all about your body producing more Ghrelin/Leptin (spelling and not sure which hormone) when you don't get enough sleep and since I don't get enough sleep, I'm beginning to think that's part of my weight problem...but it's impossible to get to bed earlier and if I do, I can't sleep!! (awwww.....go ahead and let the 4 year old listen to some Chili Peppers - Sir Psycho Sexy, Buckcherry Crazy Bitch followed by..................need I list more?? Just kidding. I LOVE's my music when I workout. I just listened to Seether's Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces the other morning doing Jillian).

Toasty - I'll PM you my addy. Thanks. This weekend when I get a minute, I can let you know the imps I have and see if you want any of them.

Randi - your Avatar is cute. You look good. Nice job on figuring it out.

I need help! I just found out I'm getting put on permanent at my new job....but today was very upsetting cuz I'm not going to get a penny more than what the agency is paying me....which is close to minimun wage and I have 25 or so years in the medical field. I know the office manager figures she has me under her thumb cuz she knows I was working at Walgreen's when she hired me and jobs are few and far between in this depressed area and she knows I have to take it for the peanuts. It's just so degrading and all I want to do is hide in a freakin' closet eating all of my favorite foods and then just bringing in a truckload of cherry yogurt, chocolate and hot fudge sundae's and just eating ...eating and eating. I don't do well with emotional eating. I know I'm lucky to have A job and my health....but I'm still feeling very down about this. I've worked so hard my entire life and now on the verge of 50.....making minimum wage really sucks. The benefits suck at this job too........what SMALL amount they have ......RANT over. Needed to get that off my chest. thanks all!
PLEASE talk me down out of this food binger!

Lora, I don't know what to tell you about the job. It took you so long to finally find one. You know you really do not want to eat all of those things. It will just lead to more depression because you ate it. The satisfaction is very short. I am an emotional eater too. Maybe you can find something to keep you busy mind wise and bodywise so you don't have time to snack.
I am sorry that they are doing that to you.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Okay I know it's late, but I got my w/o in late. I wasn't going to do anything because I'm not feeling too well, it's getting close to TTOM. YAY! Being sacastic!

Weights are not that good in my opinion, but I really feel worked so I guess what I did was good for my body tonight.

All done in SS with 120 second rest.

Chest
Decline Dumbbell Press:
25# - 18
25# - 16
Back
One Arm Row:
30# - 12
25# - 15
I really worked hard but I feel my body was just not into it.

Shoulders
Arnold Press:
10# - 18/18
Hamstring Curls:
25# - 18
35# - 6, had to drop back down to 25 for the rest.

Biceps
Hammer Curls:
10# - 18
15# - 18
Bench Dips:
18/18

I was almost to embarrassed to post this w/o, but I'm also keeping a journal of what I'm doing so thought what the heck.

Have a great night!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.