Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Thursday March 27

Diane Sue,

Great workouts. Happy Anniversary too!!!! I have 15 more years to go to meet 35 years, like yourself. I hope you two have a blast whatever you do!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEbbie!!!! Hope you have a great day! Any plans?

Ally - Great Workout girl!!! Can't wait to see some pics. I need to get some up myself.

Diane Sue - Happy Anniversay!

Oh, and I made a mistake on my walking last night, it was 3.5 miles, not 2.5...DUH.

Toasty - I bet the weight you can't get rid of is pure muscle!

Have a great day everyone and hello to anyone I may have missed. Nice workouts everyone!!!

Keep the motivation going for each other!

Meals for today

carrot juice smoothie
turkey wrap
chicken soup
fruit
grilled chicken tossed salad

1626 calories
582 fat cals 36%(a little high but I like nuts on my salad)
619 carbs 34%
492 protein 30%

Hi Ladies
Happy Birthday Debbie!!!!!!
Happy Anniversery Diane!!!!!!
Great workouts Everyone
Today is KM then GS Floorwork.
Have a great day ladies
Randi

Diane Sue - Happy anniversary!!!!

[font color=indigo]Meals for the day:[/font]

M1: 1 whole egg, 2 egg whites; 1 slice 12 Grain bread
M2: Chocolate Fudge BSN w/ 1/2 c. oats & 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
M3: Turkey patty; 2 tbsp. walnuts
M4: 3/4 c. plain yogurt w/ Banana Cream BSN
M5: 4 oz. 95%ff beef patty; salad w/light Honey mustard dressing
M6: Chocolate Protein pancake w/ 2 tbsp. power pb

[font color=blue]1743.5 calories
55 g. fat - 28%
151 g. protein - 35%
166 g. carbs - 38%
[/font]

[font color=red size=+3]Happy Birthday, Debbie![/font]

Debbie- Sorry I forgot about your birthday! BTW, when my dad made my pullup bar I had him add parallel handles.

DianeSue - Happy Anniversary!

Char I'll be forty in May.

Lisa - What is a "Rocky" pullup?

Linda

Hi,

Debbie: Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you....Happy Birthday dear Debbie Happy Birthday to yoooooooouuuuuuuuuu:) :) Your only 42, youngster! I’m 50 years olderx( x(

Diane Sue - Happy Anniversary, wishing you and yours a wonderful wonderful day:D

Remember me asking you guys for Cardio Coach website. My computer here wouldn’t acknowledge his site, I thought Sean changed his website didn’t know what was going on, I thought I was doing something wrong. I ordered 3 of his workouts before for my MP3 player, ever since then I couldn’t access his site. Well come too find out why I couldn’t access his site, computer had it BLOCKED duh!! Didn’t think to check :+ :+

Now I can order CC #7 and also looking into buying CC#4 they both seem like they will be a darn good challenge for me, just thought I share my excitement:D

Eatery:
M1 3 Tbsp of liquid protein w/1/4 grapefruit
M2: cheerios w/1 tsp of flax seed ff soy milk w/2 egg whites
M3: Porgies’ w/broccoli, ½ chicken breast
M4: whey protein mixed with H2O
M5: ???????????????????

Hey Maniacs! Today will be another fullbody workout. Not sure which one yet. It's cold here today, so no bike ride.:(

Debbie- Happy 42nd Birthday!! You are still a spring chicken...I just turned 45 and am not to happy about it!

Diane Sue- Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a great day!

Linda- I have parallel pullup bars too! I think it makes it a tad harder than a chinup, but not as hard as a pullup. A tweener.:D

Sorry, not much time here, so, great workouts everyone!

Later...

[font face="script" color=magenta size=+1]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Debbie- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Diana Sue- Happy Anniversary!

I hope you both have a very special day! :)

Linda- You do a regular pull up...Instead of having your chin up or above the bar, you go under the bar after you pull yourself up completely then pull your head back to where you came from and repeat. Sounds more complicated than it is. Maybe I should send you a pic of an example?

Have a great evening, crazies!

Lisa

Finished Boot Camp. Aggravating cuz the man comes right when I started with the warm up. I was told they would be here in the morning. So I got on elliptical as I don't have time to wait for people. I burned 50 cals on elliptical and then did Boot Camp.

Teddygirl,

Your 92??? I don't believe so. LOL! Last time I seen you, you looked like 32.

Just did a kick a$$ leg workout! KM and gymstyle floorwork I was frying at the end!!
Have a good night ladies
Randi

Diane Sue -- Happy Anniversary!!!!

Deb- HAPPY HAPPY Birthday!

Toasty - I've fallen in love with Possets Madame X perfume oil. I wore it today and the drydown is actually very nice. It's light enough for me to wear to work without too much trouble too.

Linda - I bet you burn pretty many calories with an average HR of 160. What is your resting HR? Do you know? Just curious.

Lisa - I didn't get my In the Ring DVD yet. Since I ordered the entire CIA set, my Amy DVDs will come separately. I'll keep you posted. I have high hopes for it....so I hope I'm not disappointed. I'll probably hold off on that recovery week for now.......or maybe I'll try to just do Functional Fitness and Barre Workouts next week with cardio. Who knows....I"m a freakin' Libra and can't make decisions!! LOL. Tomorrow is Kettlebell day though!! I'll probably either do an AOS or that Extreme Cardio one with Steve Weber on the beach. (Re: the recovery week - part of me thinks I should do it and the other part of me says "no....you haven't been pushing hard enough for a recovery week.......push HARDER first!!")

Teddygirl - how old are you? I'm 48 and I think I'm in peri-menopause. I've had horrid insomnia the last few years. I have to actually severely sleep deprive myself in order to fall asleep at night....and I'm also an extremely hyper person! If I get more than 6 hours of sleep for a few days, I can't sleep for 3 days straight! I usually only get 4-4.5 hours a night. How long have you suffered insomnia?

Great workouts everyone.

Here's my w/o

60 second rest

Back
Chins:
5 - unassisted! YAY! To my surprise I did the first one like it was nothing, so if anything I have got stronger doing this rotation! I'm so happy about that accomplishment, and that was chin over the bar!!!
The rest I did pull downs:
70# - 5/8
Chest
Barbell Bench Press:
85# - 8/8
These were really hard for me, thought I was gonna have to go down in weight, but I was good.

Quads
Squats:
85# - 8/8
These really felt good, I went low.
Shoulders
Dumbbell Press:
15# - 10/10

Calves
Barbell Calf Raises:
85# - 8/8
Here I go again Debbie, I read wrong and did these with the barbell.
Front/In/Out

Triceps
Lying Barbell Extension:
25# - 8/8

Abs
4DS Kickbox Abs

That's it, done it and feel good about it!!!

Have a great night everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.