Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Thurs Nov 30

Meg- I saw that show one time. I don't get it on my cable. It was funny, I think it was the Ipod one. My mom loves that show! Some people say it's pretty real to what goes on. Those Colorado City Polygamists are what are the real scary ones. Very extreme. Larry King has people on his show talking about them alot.
~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Amber - welcome....glad to have you. I hope you've been reading the thread so you know how crazy some of us are. (speaking about myself -- of course - nobody else here is!!) I just finished P90X a couple of months ago. I liked it.

I just added another picture....of my backside. Let me know if you all see any improvement cuz I am trying really hard. Now off to ride my bike while it is still 70 some degrees. Be back later. Finished working legs earlier. Will post workout this evening

It doesn't seem to be in my picture trail..wth? Here it is...

209515989.jpg

Hope to get my veins taken care of one day soon. lol.

Charlotte~~

Great great great job Char! I love the shorts. Yes, improvements! I think your *backside* looks fab!

I just took some pics. Some goofy ones too. i am wearing jeans so I have to do more leg ones later, but Have to wait till tonight to post since my sis took the cable! I will get moms cable later.
Never did find out what is wrong with her camera. Oh well. Do what you can with what you have.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Back from bike ride. Went 14 miles. Dog came after me and I sprayed with mace. My leg is not bacon. On way back, did not come after me again.}( Nice ride. Clouds looking angry and wind is picking up. Very warm now. Rode in my shorts and black short sleeve top. I think in a few days I will not be riding, but hybernating inside. It is coming. Cold, that is.

My previous leg work before bike ride...

Imax 2 blast (last one) to warm up
Hamstring Presses 50#
Deadlifts with 125# 3 sets/8
Deep Squats 150# (butt nearing to floor) 3 sets/10
Plie Squats 90# (reduced weight to purposely concentrate on bringing out hamstrings more as my thighs are big enough there) 3 sets/10
So easy with this weight that I did it with my arms crossed while bar rested on my shoulders
Reverse Lunges 90# 3 sets/10
100 Calf Raises with 5# ankle weights and 90# bar 2 sets/50 (this burned like you would not believe)
Leg Extensions with 77# 3 sets/10

Will do abs after I get my son and get dinner started. Don't feel as tired today.

Thanks for the compliments about my picture. I am trying. Still have about 1 1/2 years to go before I get my butt to look the way I want it. Just a approx guess. Takes time.

Charlotte~~

Anne,

Don't cut yourself short. Your butt is not that big. And you got nice legs and you have some nice definition starting. You are getting there in a hurry. You don't slow down...keep it going.

Charlotte~~

Char- Looking good there! You are getting some nice shape to your legs too. I wish I had a squat machine like you have. I've been using my calf raise station for squats and it hurts my shoulders. On an entertaining note...I just got done googling Brittney Spears in her Oops forgot my underwear pictures. What was she thinking? HELLO!
Lazy today. Still haven't done my workout. I don't want too. LOL!
~~Dallys~~

Bionics,

Thanks! I tried to google search Brittney and did not get any of that. I want to see what all the hype is about. What did you put in for search?

Charlotte~~

I'm acutally spraying my keyboard and monitor with disinfectant spray after seeing those pictures. These commando babes are dripping goobers and globlets and gandoodles all over the place. It's not safe to sit anywhere! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

~~Dallys~~

Good Afternoon,
I will do a quick check in as dh is home and we are going to my dd new house in a little bit. This morning I did the w/up and cardio from Amy Bento's Step & Pump then jumped on the treadmill and ran 2 miles, I put in Body Max2 Premix double upper and after each upper body part I ran 1/2 mile so I got in 4 miles, then finished off with the double abs and stretch. It is snowing here. No school. Obviously I have some reading to do when I get a little more time:)

Charlotte, it looks like you are doing good. You are getting hamstring developement too.

Amber, welcome to the check in:)I am sure you will enjoy p90x.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Bionics,

LMAO!!! I really thought the pictures would be censored some more.

Thanks, Diane Sue. I just finished Core Synergistics (core work only).

Nice workout. I like the way you mix everything up. I cannot believe it is snowing there. It is still warm here. In fact, our window is still open in the bedroom. Dh usually leaves it open cuz he says I get too hot at night. lol.

Charlotte~~

Diane Sue - What are some thorough upper body's to do of Cathe's that are shorter? I want to pair one with Butts & Guts Floor Work plus Firewalkers tomorrow and ad abs........in about 60". Any ideas? I'm getting frustrated trying to fit all of this in. I'm ready to give up. I've been stressing over it and now I don't know what weights to set up for morning cuz I can't decide and I can't do another standing leg workout - as I already did 2 of those. I hope you're not too busy to help. Also - what are some good Total Body Premixes that have lying legs in them? Do you know of any? Does Muscle Max upper have abs in it from your recollection?

I just spoke with the evening supervisor at work. My boss did not get fired. She had more employee complaints and I guess they were bad....but from the SAME people which I actually think is a bunch of crap....cuz they are the worst employees we have and they just don't like a strict boss. Yes, I'm sticking up for her SOMEWHAT.

Charlotte- your pic trail won't work properly and I'm at home!!! It's flashing all weird or something.

Dallys - same thing with yours! This stupid computer!

Thanks guys for the warm welcome! You guys are cracking me up with the Britney commando stuff. I no longer feel sorry for her, she needs to be home with her babies rather than gallavanting with Paris.

Char...1 and 1/2 years huh...doubtful, you look great. I have that flat butt affect...but Cathe has managed to pick it up a lot.
Meg you also look fab..I remember when you had your ticker then I just today checked your pix, what a transformation, I bet people don't even recognize you. How much did you lose?
Anne..the same for you, your pictures from a year ago show what hard work you've accomplished.
Dallys...I would be superpsyched to have your results from p90x. I bet your body fat has got to be superlow.
I couldn't work out today...have a brief due which I should be doing now.

I'm going to try CardioFusion in the AM. I haven't done that one yet and everybody really seems to love it.

Lora, I told my daughter I want to borrow her buckcherry cd, I think I've only heard one of their songs so far. I'm more of a dave matthews, hinder creed, eclectic mix stuff. But DH has turned me on to Led Zeppelin lately. So who knows.
Diane sue..you really make me wince when I see the weight you throw around. That is truly amazing,
got to go write, I'll be back Friday
Amber

Well i finished pyramid upper body
Chest/bench-15-20-25-20-15
Overhead 15-20-25-20-115
Double arm 15-20-25-20-15
Shoulders-8-10-12-10-8 Hard
Triceps overhead-15-20-25-20-15
Kick backs-8-10-12-10-8
Biceps 10-12-15-12-10 couldn't finish the last few.
Then i did the abs.
I moved them up. This is the most i have ever done on this w/o

I am officially fried....
Off to make a salad. I made some boneless tenders w/hot sauce and gonna throw them and peppers and onions on a salad.
Low fat hot wings... LOL...
Loose them love handles baby....

I typed in Brittany spears on msn photos and you should have seen the coochie one giving birth. GROSSSS>..
People have no . oooh. Gags me...

Amber - Which CD does she have?? Fifteen....the new one? If so - check out the song Crazy Bi$#h if you haven't yet heard it. You may never want to listen to any of their music again!! LOL!! Everyone I know loves the song and can't get enough of it. I, of course, like all 3 of their CDs!! I also like Creed. It's a shame they broke up. I was HUGE into Zeppelin in the 70's (I'm 47....old lady). I saw them in Cleveland in '78 2 nights in a row and the other night at the BC concert this dude that was talking to me asked me what the best concert I ever went to was.....and I said "past life or current life"...LOL and he said past....so I told him Zep!! He almost fell over. He couldn't believe the bands I've seen in my days! I' guess I am REALLY old....doesn't help the old mid life crisis! I guess Hinder is the next concert coming to our area...so I'll be sure and catch that one also.

Charlotte - your legs look great. I only WISH I could be as lean as you!! Not with this mini J'Lo butt of mine!! I'm on a mission though.

Dallys- I was able to see only 3 of your pics before my computer went bezerk. You are a lean mean machine. Guess I'm the only fatty left on the check in.

I'm off to watch GH & my new BC DVD. I've got a massive migraine....2nd day in a row!! Can't stand it any more!

Whats up:)
Still trying to feel better. Did Chest and Triceps thinking that it might be an easier workout to do since i've been sick, but it was so challenging because i've been so week when i was done i threw up:( I have to go find somthing to make my stomach feel better.
BBL
Randi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.