Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Thurs Dec 21

Suz,

Thanks for the snow pictures cuz all I am gonna see is rain. You got me beat though..I thought I lived in the sticks...little more population here. How far is the mall from you?

Charlotte~~

Char - You're funny! The mall. Hehehe. It's only about 10 or 15 minutes. But I don't really go to the mall much (although we do have some good stores in there - not a lot but some). Right by the mall we have TJ Maxx, Ross, Target, PetCo, Super Wal-Mart, K-Mart (hardly go there), Walgreens, Lowes, Chilis, Applebees, they're building an Olive Garden. We also have Home Depot, Qdoba, Outback, Lonestar, Old Chicago, 5 Starbucks, Blimpie, some Subways, a couple of Quiznos, 3 or 4 Pizza Huts, and of course all the fast food places. We're quite the metropolis. :) We're not that far outside of town. The nearest grocery store and restaurants are about probably 7 minutes away.

ETA: Now I'm hungry!!!

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

I've been reading all the posts here, just no time for personals. But I did want to ask Diane Sue, how are Candace's workouts? Are the set up like Seans? Hope you see this. I'll pm you if you don't.

Through with the vinyasa's and downward dogs and so Tony asked me if I wanted a break...so here I am. Now I will go back and do the downward leg raise, etc. Onto more fun stuff. That first half reminds me of when mom use to give me cough syrup..I would just gag. So glad to be done with all that.

Charlotte~~

Hey guys I ended up doing Imax 3. I'm real tired today dont know why. I just got back from Petco, Target and GNC. The guy at GNC is soooooooooo hot! He probably thinks that's why I go there just to see him because I didn't buy anything:)But he is super nice and always has a big smile on his face:)Talk to ya later
Randi

Just finished the yoga. I did the crane position for 8 seconds..does that count? The wheel position I can't stay in for long. I drank a protein shake inbetween and it had no where to go with me like that, in that position. I wanted to burp or something. I had instant heartburn! lol. I like the corpse position and fetal pose. I like to love myself..what can I say???

Randi,

Good job with Imax 3..that is a tough one! I was really tired too a few days ago. Why don't you ask the guy out at GNC? We have elderly women at our GNC..dh and I don't understand why they would put these 2 women there that look like they need a oxygen tank to breathe. They have no clue to what alot of the stuff is or about it. Pretty funny.

Charlotte~~

Charlotte old ladies at gnc I can't picture them talking about creatine muscle mass etc... thats funny:) I work with his friend and he told me he has a girlfriend:( Oh well he is fun to look at:) I am expriencing some excellent muscle mass from dec rotation. I think I lost alot the past two months I did Cathes 90 min cardio rotation and muscle endurance. My brother bought my mom a hp camera thing to put pictures on the computer, but I have to wait till he comes home from saudia arabia to hook it up he is a computer genius:) he comes home next month hopfully I hope they dont keep him longer, he is in the Air Force. I'm finally getting a step like cathe uses for xmas I've been using the firm transfirmer and it sucks!! The ups guy came and I got the door hehehehe!
And I'm getting Drill Max and Low impact circuit!
Have to go clean now
Randi

Diane Sue - How does this workout sound for me tomorrow? I hardly got sore in my upper body this week, so tomorrow - I want to do upper and lower again. I was going to do LIC Total Body Premix followed by Legs & Glutes from the Standing Leg Extensions thru the floor work (about 15 minutes) and then I was going to add on Mindy's All About Legs - either the 15 minute Gliding Segment or the 15 Tubing segment.

I did 30 minutes of cardio plus 20 minutes of Power Yoga earlier (around 3) and I think I'm going to go do a bit more flexibility yoga in a little bit. I'm feeling fat. I've been eating too much junk. I'll be glad when Christmas is over. All of this tension with my DH is making me eat stuff I shouldn't be eating.

Randi - I'm thinkin' you should play the lottery today! :) You're having a great day.

Char - Good job on the crane. I wonder if I'll be able to do that one. I think I'm gonna bonk my head.

DH took some really cool pictures of the snow and sent them to me FROM THE OTHER ROOM 2 hours ago and I still don't have them. He even re-sent them. I'll post them if I ever get them. We just got out of the hot tub. I dared him to go sit his butt in the snow. He did and actually sat there for a bit. Brrrrr. We're so mature. :p

We're gonna go watch Christmas vacation. Tony's still waiting for me, but I think I'll do yoga right before bed. The corpse pose should relax me. We've been staying up past midnight since we're on vacation. Something I can't ever do when I'm working because I get up way too early.

Jeanette - What gloves did you order from Amazon? Target didn't have any weighted gloves. :( I'll have to do Kenpo X this weekend without them. There are worse things in life I know.

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

OK, did my WO. I did B&G all the way thru. This one kicked my butt tonight (no pun intended). My abs were ON FIRE! I really felt this one and now I feel beat.

Suz- can't wait to see the pics if you ever get them. Sounds llike you and your DH have a lot of fun.

Randi- cool for you!! Looks like you are getting everything on your wish list this year. Good luck to your brother. Hope he is home soon.

Char- good job getting that yoga in. I LOL at you drinking a protien drink during yoga! Hopefully next time you get outside first.

I am so tired tonight. Thinking my Sarcoidosis is acting up again, but hey what are ya gonna do. Work thru it like always! I am not letting it get me down, no way no how!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Meg - great job on the workout. How's Connor? Better I hope. I hope your Sarcoidosis calms right down for you.

I just posted a couple of pics from Mitch. I never did get them in my regular e-mail. I had to go online to get my e-mail through the web in order to get them. Not sure what's up with my e-mail. Yeah, we do have fun together. He's a pretty funny guy. :)

Nighty night.

Suz

Lora, that workout sounds good. How is the gliding work. I thought those gliding discs might be useful for the tlt's. Trying to figure out how to do these on carpet is a little frustrating. Another reason I have not done them much yet.

Suz, I always dread getting out of the hot tub when it is cold. LOL at you dh sitting in the snow.

Randi, that is so great that you got the calendar:)

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Suz, those are some good snow pics. It looks cold but is so beautiful.

Maeghan, I hope Connor feels much better tomorrow.

Charlotte, I LOL at you and the Yoga. I know the 1 hr and 32 minutes does drag in spots. Especially all of those downward dogs. When I use that one now I usually do a few minutes of the downward dog stuff and then forward to the crane. I like doing the crane. I feel a since of accomplishment that I can balance with my knees on my elbows. I can do it clear through some times and sometimes I just cannot get my balance. When Tony says or not I sometimes say it an or not day:)

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Suz, just wanted to post to tell you I did Cardio Coach #2. Didn't have too bad a time with it. I burned 284 calories. My highest HR was 166 which is high for me. Glad I did it. Now, I've got to do one a week thru the winter or a Spinerval.

Night, night!

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.