Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Monday March 17

Rest day today. Been VEEEEEEEEEEEEERY busy for 3 days now.

Linda- Sent you an email back.

Toasty and Deb- Got you guys beat....It costs me 73 dollars to fill up my damn truck. It's 3.39 here in NY and some areas are 3.49 already. Freak it. What's going on anyway? I don't see any gas shortage any where, do you?

Lora- I don't see why you can't do it for 3 days. Just make sure you do light weights with KB. Women can't build muscles as easily as men so we really do not "need" rest days in between. I lift weights total body back to back every weekend and I'm not losing anything. Give it a try and see how you feel. I'm more concerned about your shoulder and traps since you have problems with them.

Dallys- Nice seeing you back on here again!

Everyone else, have a great day. I have no sense of humor today so this post is boring. See you guys tomorrow. Ciao!

Lisa

Lisa,

You sound so excited to have us beat!!! hehe. If I eat enough veggies then I will have enough gas for everyone. LMAO! No charge.

I planted the trees. I forgot I have to pick up rocks/pebbles before I can plant grass seed..there is alot of rock still when they first built this house...builders were messy.

WELCOME TEDDYGIRL!!!! HOW YOU BE TALL ONE?

Bionics,

Namaste Anti Green Woman!

HEY KATH!!!! So long it has been, girl! Sound like you got a good plan...2 shakes and 6 meals a day. Well, I just changed my picture so in this one I am just doing some karate choparoo moves. lol.

Well I am definitely not the rebel LOL I am wearing lots of green. I have my grandchildren here for the night. Couldn't be without my green:) I have a green shirt, my lime and grey Mizunos on my feet and green eye makeup. For those of you talking about gas prices you should see how much it costs for diesal in out truck:0 We try not to use it.

Charlotte, it seems like they always leave a mess when they build a house. They usually just bury all kinds of cans and junk too.

Hi Kath and Teddy Girl :)

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Here's my w/o

60 second rest

Back
Close Grip Pullups:
70# - 8/8
These were hard to say the least! I did pull downs of course because I can't pull myself up all the way.

Chest
Incline BB Bench Press:
75# - 6/7
These were too heavy, but I really didn't want to go down in weight. I kept my form okay until the last rep. I'm okay though!

Hamstrings
SLDL's:
75# - 8/8
Probably could have went a little heavier, but I don't want to take a chance hurting my back.

Shoulders
Upright Rows:
25# - 8/8
These felt good, probably could have went a little heavier. Will try next time. Felt good working that part of my shoulders.

Calves
Barbell Calf Raises:
35# - 8
45# - 8
Next time I will go heavier, because I know I can with these!

Triceps
Skull Crushers:
25# - 8/8
I felt good with this weight especially when it's coming that close to my noggin.

Abs
Cardio and Weights, I haven't done these in forever, now makes me want to try Imax 2 for cardio!

That's it! Feeling strong!

Lisa - I think you misunderstood me with the workout question. I was asking if it would be enough weight training to do only 1 upper body, 1 lower body and one Kettlebell workout a week?

Deb - Hate you keep buggin you about this, but did you ever download that Hurt song, 10 Ton Brick? How about Operator? Are you into them? Ever heard Soulcrusher? They have a newer song out also....but I can't find the piece of paper I wrote the name of it on. I'll have to listen for it again. I think you might like them.

Toasty - BPAL update this week ........Lunar.

Diane Sue - I've been fighting off a cold also. I've been sucking on Zinc Lozenges. They really help fight it off.....plus that Immune Invigorator segment on Dr. Yoga House call works pretty well. Have you tried it?

Diane Sue,

Yes, I found some really bizarre things in my yard while digging up flower bed last year. There is a piece of board in the yard I have to get to as well. Are you feeling any better?

Lora,

Sorry to hear your sick as well. Thanks for the update for BPAL. Always like to read..always like to buy too! :eek:

Some man just came to our door asking directions. Weird. My son should not have even open the door this time of night. That was just creepy to me.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.