Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Mon Dec 4

Good Job all of you P90Xers!!! I was so mad at the doctors. I had to wait for a WHOLE hour to see him!! Just to get the same thing I could have gotten over the phone. My head hurts.

Suz - When I did the Lean Progam, I did Plyo X every week instead of Cardio X. I think you should try the cardio in P90X, but keep what I said in mind. In Kenpo X, I added a lot of my own plyo, jumping, etc to the moves. I wore my weighted gloves sometimes. When they did the blocks, I usually plyo jumped with them or ran across the room in while doing the blocks. Also - in ALL of the DVDs - when Tony took breathers, I rarely did. I usually did high knees or jogged or skipped. I can't stand the way he took breaks in Plyo X. I know a couple times - he's bent over at the waist gasping for air and I was flying around the room --- most of the time. I did have some days where my legs were so fatigued, I had a hard time doing it and getting my HR up.

Toasty - I think you misunderstood....if the decorations were at work and it was my job to decorate - I'd do it. HOwever, they just think that I'm like all of the previous secretaries and I'm just going to go buy stuff or bring all sorts of stuff from home and decorate my office cuz I'm so "into" decorating, etc. That's the part I find amusing!!

Anne - what are you talking about? What ball? What plug? I'm confused and lost.

I ordered them on line . About a week...
I went ton to order recovery drinks and ended up w/ weighted gloves and the tapes.
They sent a free p90 stage 3-4 with it...

Dallys, i can do 40# or more. with the pile squats like that.
I don't get why B&G is so hard. I can really heavy up on GS legs...
Now slow motion lunges. AAARRRGHH!!!!
I swear...bad words...

Anne
Aka( Storm)

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Anne - oh---mine is in the basement in the box. I never even looked at it....cuz I already have one. I'll go look. Why don't you do the 60" lower body one tomorrow so you can let me know how it is and if it's good enough for my leg rotation?? Please?

Toasty - I just got the coolest newsletter in my email from the Lab. Did you sign up for the mailing list? This is the first newsletter! They never did this before. I love it.

OK, finished WO.

I worked LB, doing rep pattern as follows for every move:
8 singles, 8 2-2 count, 4 7-pulses, 4 4-4 count, 8 singles

squats
static lunges each leg
50 calve raises 5lb AW
outer thigh liftss on ball, 5# AW
one leg squat with rear leg elevated, 10# DB, each leg
hamstring lifts on ball 5# AW each leg
inner thigh lifts 5# AW
glute squeezes on the ball 25 reps
standing leg extensions 5# AW, 15 reps each leg

Then I did the 25 min cardio kick box, then PUB abs, PLB stretch

Feels GOOOOOOD!

Randi- good for you! I have seen some of those on FitTV! They all look good! Enjoy them.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Hi ladies,

I feel bad I have no time to post. I work from 6:30 to 4:30 and then had a massage after work. Just got on the computer and reading ALL of your posts.

Everyone is doing awesome! Hope I can get on the computer tomorrow earlier.

Looking forward to PlyoX.

Good night,

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.