Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Friday May 15

lorajeanne

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did David's Shoulders & Biceps followed by Amy's KB Dynamics workout 3. Workout was 64" and I burned 459 calories.

I'm eating cottage cheese & fruit and then I'm off to the doctors.

Have great workouts everyone.

Good Morning Maniacs and Lora!

I just wanted to let everyone know, from Debbie, that her father passed away yesterday and she will be gone until Monday and she asked me to post this for her.

Today I am gonna work back/biceps/abs.

Oh man, hugs out to you Deb (((hugs))) Thanks Charlotte for letting us know. Had he been ill? I am still outa the loop a bit.

So of course life in got the way last night, so no wo. I had to help Chase with his homework (not complaining about that of course) and it took longer then I thought, so I had no time before going to my sis's.

SO! Tonight is Lean 2 AND cardio and prob abs. Or I might wait and do a killer ab wo tomorrow when I have all day to do it!

Jainie- life is much better now. That is why I had left the forums a while back, when things got rough at home. But I am happy, the kids are well, I am in love, and I am getting my body back. Oh yeah, being back here with the maniacs make me feel right at home :)

Debbie - Lots of {{{{HUGS}}}} to you! So sorry for your loss.

<=== comes
getsmiley.php
bouncing into thread.

I lost another 1 1/2#. WooHoo! Actaully starting to feel like myself again! Got another five to go, then I will see how I look and decide if I need to go any further.

Did Low Max Intensified this morning. Workout was 1:10 and burned 543 calories. Through the first two blast my HR would not get very high, then all of a sudden woke up for the rest of the workout and was through the roof.:p

I got my workout in before I took the children to school this morning. My intention was to do the last Plyo legs disc 35. I got 20 minutes in and realized that I was doing disc 26. I must have been half awake when I put it in :lol: Anyway I stopped and did Plyo legs disc 35. Then I did 10 minute Solution Hot Body Bootcamp stretch. Total calories burned today was 590 calories Workout time was 1 hr 19 minutes.

Debbie, so sorry to hear about your loss. It is tough to lose a loved one. My heart goes out to you.

Linda, great job with the 1 1/2 # loss.

Debbie....so sorry for your loss. Prayers are with you.

Linda..congrats on the weight loss!

Today's workout will be plyometrics + HIIT w/ jumprope.

Soooooo glad it's Friday. Been a looonnggg week. They did do the landscaping yesterday behind the pool and it looks gorgeous!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.