Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Fri Dec 15

Went to the oral surgeon said it looks like a little tumor and he wants to do a byopsy (sp?) It doenst look cancerious but youll never know unless you do one. It also could be just be a blocked salvery gland or just a cyst but either way it still has to be removed I guess. Will go back when my insurance kicks in, in a couple weeks. This sucks it's more serious then I thought.:(
Randi

Hi Maniacs,

Late check in today..had a seminar all day. ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz

Did yogax, cut it short cuz my neck hurt! not sure if I did something with biceps and shoulders or not. but it is still a little sore today.

Loved legs and back today, I'm noticing my balance is a lot better all ready, had much more effective legs today. I also used the lat tower at 72 pounds, not sure that DH is right, but that's what he says it is, but the plates appear to be 35. Anybody know if he's right?

Randi..good luck with that, maybe it will heal itself, did he give you antibiotic?

Toasty, you should be toast after working out plus tony! geez girl. Hope you have an uneventful weekend, put your game face on!

Suz...go home see gizmo, and amber...good name by the way. also, I should know something on thursday when I see the surgeon, hoping he can make some sense out of the nonsense.

Anne...beautiful avatar of your grandson..what a doll. Believe me honey you will be buying new tops after january, it's whole different world out there, nothing fit the same. My style had to change 100% with tops.

Dallys..I don't have CTX, I never knew that had kickbox on it! I will have to put that on my list. I have kick max and KPC and love them both.

Meg...2 pounds..you go girl!

Debbie have a great rest day.

Diane sue...my lab brings in branches all the time...sometimes he gets stuck coming in the door with the long branches. It is a pain in the booty to clean up. but easier to catch than bark, I can only imagine what those puppies chew up. I remember losing nylons, undies, jeans, shoes, bowls, one time he opened the frig while we were gone, emptied out what he could reach!!! Ahh the joys of puppyhood. }( }(

Well, will catch up on yesterdays posts..Hi to all I missed.

Amber

Netta...so nice to hear you are using weights as low as mine! I hope you feel better..today, just saw your post from yesterday!

Amber

Hi Maniacs,

I'm posting really late because as soon as my workout was done (P90X Legs & Back & AbX), DH had me doing errands with him. Loved Legs & Back and increased my weights on the Bowflex. Also had more balance during the Legs part. AbX was the best yet form wise and I did complete all of the mason twists (though I collapse right after the last one). I received my new Timex digital HRM yesterday and I'll be using it for KenpoX tomorrow. Hope it agrees with my TV and doesn't spaz out like my M32 Polar piece of junk.

Randi, sorry about the growth in your mouth, but glad that you are doing something about it. Sending good vibes to you! So many people neglect their mouth and teeth. I'm always surprised at people that don't ever go because they have had bad experiences. Hopefully, this will all be behind you soon.

Lora, sounds like you had another really good workout. I'm anxious to see what my calorie counts are on workouts now. I love gadgets. I know a good job will come along for you. Sounds like you are a good worker so it shouldn't be a problem. Just be patient, though I know that's tough.

Deb, have a good rest day. Glad the weather improved a bit.

Maeghan, wow, the weight is just dropping off of you! You must be doing something right. How much have you lost all together now? Bet your DH is proud of you too. Hope the cold is gone. I've still got some coughing.

Suz, hope your last 1/2 day was productive. You made me laugh about DH sending pictures of the babies. I think that's hilarious! What a great DH you have. Can't wait to meet everyone next year!

Charlotte, we will miss you over the weekend. Hope you can post. Also hope there is no problem with moving day with your BILand that all goes well. Way to go on supersizing the workout today. Wish we had your sunny weather. Supposed to get some snow tonite I think.

Diane Sue, aren't puppies something? We have a German Shorthair that loves to bring rocks into the house. She's soooo proud of them. If we go out to the river, she puts her whole head underwater to grab just the right rock, then proudly carries it over to us. We just praise her for it.

Hi Anne, good workouts for you for sure. Know you can get a few pounds off before the surgery. It is tough at my age to get the scale to budge at all anymore. You do work long hours so I see where the eating thing would be tough. Lots of customers is a good thing, but you are busy, busy. Your GS is really cute! Good for you for your clothes getting bigger. That's got to mean more than lousy numbers on a scale. Bet your muscle is just really dense. I'm excited for you and your surgery next year.

Dallys, good for you for doing CTX Bicep work. Are you getting used to Cathe again? Planks are one thing that I think I do pretty well. Of course, I don't have a mirror to see, maybe I'm sagging or bowed up wrong. My core is getting better with AbX. Hey, don't eat too many of those thank you goodies. My brother used to be a garbage man and you wouldn't believe all the gifts, goodies and money people would give to him at Christmas time. Who'd have thunk it?

Amber, smart for you to cut YogaX short if your neck is bothering you. Mostly when I've injured myself it was neck or upper back. I don't do plough very far over as it squishes my neck. I loved Legs & Back today too. Really like the "sneaky lunges" on my toes. Love the variety in this workout. Amber, I'm feeling better, still have a cough today.

Must go,

Jeanette

I completed LIC as produced including abs. I liked this one alot. It was very fun, and I liked the variety of weight work. Got my tris real good.

Thanks Netta. I have lost 60 pounds, from when I started exercising.

Char and Lora,, I got my oils today. So for they all seem good. I word Love Me today, and I think my horse really liked it! I was putting shavings in his stall and he put his nose right next to my ear and just stood there for like 2 minutes, kinda smelling me or something. When I walked out of his stall, he got mad and kicked the wall, so I went back to him and he put his face right next to mine for a little while longer, then went back to his food! So cool. Well, atleast he loves me!

Off to shower and go to bed. Good night.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Good evening. This is a late check in.I then did the add on for Butts and Gutt.I also added 3 sets ea. Lower Gooty sculpt plus abs and I did HCX and Turbo Jam Booty sculpt plus abs. Then I did Gym Style Floor work and Stretch. We have been looking at houses:)

Dallys did you see my post yesterday about logs for CTX?

Suz and Amber, that is funny about the dogs LOL

Then I did
http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.