Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for 3/22

Today was cardio and I just did some stuff on my treadmill. Did an 8 minute jog, did a 5 minute jog, did 5 - 1 minute sprints with a 1 minute break and then did a cool down. Had a good time and listened to good music.

CARDIIO STATS:
45 minutes total
4 minutes below zone
22 minutes in zone
20 minutes above zone
368 calories burned
2.4 miles traveled

Have a GREAT day everyone! It is so beautiful here in North East Ohio! Loving this weather!

Debbie: Nice work:) I know, the weather is crazy beautiful; don’t mind if temp drop into the 60’s. or 50’s just as long as it doesn't snow. We have had a really good winter, wish they all could be like this.

Diane: Les Mill, Step. OMG….I had to stop several times to caught my breathe. When I finished I was soaking wet:rolleyes:

This morning I did Cathe's Hiit Pyramid 30 min, 201 calories, max hr 151. I then did Les Mills Sports Attack 30 min, 249 calories, max hr 161. I followed with Tracey Staehle's Total Body Bootcamp Strength conditioning using all 3 tabata segments, 12 min, 102 calories. This was sprint burpees 4 min, squat jump low hold 4 min, toe touch scissors 4 min. I think that it is 20/10 work rest 8 sets for all. Max hr was 157. I followed with Les Mills Hardcore Abs 15 min, 69 calories, then Cathe Ab Circuits Yoga based abs 15 min, 52 calories. I also did AOS Kettlebell Way joint mobility but did not turn on the heartrate monitor. Total time was 1 hr 42 min and calories burned 662. I was sweating like crazy and kept wondering why my HR was not higher. Oh well, as far as exertion I felt I had a great workout.

Teddy, I swear the Les Mills cardios, particularly the step and sports attack are really hard. They are getting easier, but I have done them for quite awhile. I used a 10# weight plate on the circuits on the step workout. I always almost dread that last burst at the end because by then I am pooped:D I find the combat workout seems to be the lightest but it is not that light. I wear my weight gloves and get a great workout out of it.

Debbie, nice plan for your workout.

Diane: Wow we.... your workouts are awesome, I love how you put em all together, nice work;). If I have time tonight; will preview Sport Attack.

Roselyn, how do you like Hip Hop Abs? I asked before but don't think I got an answer unless I missed it.

Teddy, I am sure that you will like Sports Attack too. They are all great workouts that are fun and do not take a lot of time:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.