Hardcore Fitness Maniacs Check In Sunday 5-7

I wanted to thank everyone who wished my DH a safe flight. He's still in the air as I type this. He's done a lot of internation travel, and as he's from India, he understands a lot of the culture. I have visited India, and it's a pretty incredible place, but it's so different from here. Just getting 90 miles north of Dehli if you don't go by train, takes 5 hours by car. And the roads... Think of a standard 2 lane road, then picture it with cars, pedicabs, motorcycle cabs (a motor cycle/scooter with a little room attached that can hold 10 Indians, or about 3 Americans, oxen carts, dogs, kids, people, all in the street. It's amazing anyone ever gets anywhere.

Anyway, again I digress... Diane Sue - I wanted to say the people who ask me how to tone in 2 weeks, or lose weight in 2 weeks, I look at them and say, "Well, do you want to lose weight for this event and gain it all back, or do you want to lose weight?" No one really seems to want to lose weight - they just want to look good for certain events. I don't get that mentality.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.