HARDCORE FITNESS MANIACS CHECK-IN SUNDAY 5/23

Good Morning -

I hope everyone's having a good weekend. Yesterday, I ended up doing Kickbox Surge ... and that was all. I got a little cleaning and yard work done. Did some writing, but I just wasn't very productive. Today, a shorter cardio and then my new yoga DVD (Foundations). Then this week, I'm going back to the Slow and Heavy/Slo-Mo combination that I did a few weeks ago.

I'm just not on top of anything right now. So much to do and I don't know where to start. Overwhelmed. When things got overwhelming, I used to have a friend that would say, "How do you eat an elephant?" The answer being, of course, "One bite at a time." I suppose that's true. One step at a time. Just start anywhere. I was never too keen on his way of saying it, though. I believe they're on the endangered species list - or at least were ;) Yes. I'm stalling.

Diane Sue - I saw that you got your workout in yesterday. You got a lot done in 90 some minutes (though I realize that was a "short" :confused: workout for you). Enjoy your day :D

Theresa - I think you said that you and DH will be weight training today? Would like to hear how that goes :)

Don't know if anyone else is around. Sunday's are usually pretty quiet. Have a good one!

Lori

We just got back from our granddaughter's birthday party. I have to get up early and try and get my workout and shower in before I take the girls to school. I have some errands to run while out.

Lori, yes, I got my workout in and I was pleased with the calorie burn and the less time. My legs are feeling it today and I am not sure why:)
It sounds like you did plenty yesterday. I did go out and clean up my planters, do trash and bath the dog between church and the birthday party. Lucked out because dd had grilled chicken, corn on the cob and salad:D I understand the not knowing where to start. I bought some glass items I wanted to paint some designs on. My dd and my granddaughter sent home clothing items that they want me to alter. I have this whole week pretty much scheduled. Another birthday party Saturday. Wish the days were longer.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.