HARDCORE FITNESS MANIAC'S CHECK-IN SUN., 11/21

Starting a thread (late) just in case anyone's around.

Diane Sue - I saw your post yesterday. Thank you for the link :) - It was especially nice of you to give it to me after I planted that rotten seed (comment) about the soundtrack ;) I laughed -- but really am sorry. It's just the last time I did it, that little riff was STUCK in my head for the rest of the day :confused: I've wondered if it was added in after the DVD was made; the movement and drum beat don't seem always to be in sync to me. Also wondered about just turning off the sound and listening to something I like -- might be tricky to figure out the bpm's. It's a good workout though, and usually I focus enough on THAT that I don't let the other details bother me much. I think I may have noticed while previewing and then it just stood out to me. I do feel bad, though. Sometimes it's better to suffer in silence :eek: .

Yesterday, I worked back and biceps (meso 2 double wave week). Workout felt very good. I also did Insanity Cardio Recovery. I like that one, too - warmed up and stretched out everything, so I finished with about 30 minutes of foam roller work. Insanity's Pure Cardio today and abs. The crick in my neck is back a little bit but it's not too bad. I think I must be getting into a weird position when I sleep. I will take an Advil and give it awhile.

Have a great Sunday.

Lori

Today is a rest day. I went to dd's for my son in laws birthday party. My legs are so sore from yesterday's treadmill workout. I haven't used the treadmill in awhile. At first I was wondering why they hurt. Even my calves are bothering. I was sitting playing a game and my right calf started cramping. I think I need to roll out and sit it the whirlpool tub before I crawl in bed.

Lori, it really doesn't bother me I was just teasing you. But I will probably notice it LOL Can't help it.

Yesterday I went to yoga class (90 minutes and level 2, which I find challenging), and today I didn't end up working out. We just got back from Disneyland, actually, and I usually work out in the evening. I'm going to try to get a workout in tomorrow to make up for it (don't usually work out on Monday).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.