Hardcore Fitness Maniacs Check In for Tues June 20

Well you're probably all gone for the evening, but I am just now having time to post. We have our kids camp at the college this week and I'm in charge of it. The kids are great but it's the parents! I don't know how anyone can be a teacher. I feel for them! Is it Friday yet???

This morning my girlfriends and I rode in the...WIND!!! It was nice when I got up and then just as I was getting ready to leave the wind picked up. It was so windy when we rode. And guess what? When I got to work it stopped! I was so angry. We were only able to get 20 miles in b/c the wind slowed us down so much. We rode for an hour and 20 minutes. Sheesh! Now the winds are about 25mph again. I'm soooo sick of the wind. Have I mentioned that? :p

Terri - I'm so sorry about your baby. How awful for you. You are in my prayers.

Netta - we have a century here Saturday but I'm not doing it. I thought about doing the 65 mile metric, but if it's windy I want nothing to do with it, as the ride heads out west and that's usually where the wind comes from. Somehow riding into a headwind for 30+ miles doesn't sound fun. And since it's windy every day anymore, I'm not planning on it.

Susan - I bought a refrigerator for my office b/c I take so much food. I also eat every 3 hours or so. Except for the past couple of days! But if I wait too long to eat I get a stomach ache that won't go away for hours. It's awful.

Hi Dallas, Debbie, Marietta, Charlotte, Diane Sue, Nicole, Lora, Sandy and anyone else I may have forgotten (sorry!). Great motivating workouts! Thanks for the motivation to do more! :)

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.