Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 5/11

Debbie: What prompted the no sugar decision? I have been toying with the idea of no artificial sweeteners for a bit- am dropping my use of it bit by bit each day.

What prompted me? A pound here, a pound there. LMAO! I use to be so good about not eating sugar and now it seems I'm back at it. I just want to cut it back. The only artificial sweetener I use is agave nectar. I won't use splenda or anything like that. I never have.

I just finished planning and printing up my workout sheets for this week. I am going to do week 4 plyo legs on Saturday. Tues and Thursday will be Mesocycle 2 week 4 upper body workouts. Next week I will just do what I can since we will be loading boxes Thursday and moving and closing on the houses Friday. I had a protein shake post workout this morning. Just had a late lunch of leftover lasagne. DH shared:D I will eat something really light tonight. I was surprised I even felt hungry after yesterday LOL

Debbie, I make my protein pancakes with Stevia and protein powder. I use simply fruit spread on them without the sugar. I have been trying to cut back on the splenda. Not sure if stevia is much better. I saw that Walmart SuperCenter was carrying the agave necter now. Funny, because I hunted all over for that for a recipe I was making.

Patti, Plyo Legs is really new to me so I didn't mind going back and doing some of it over. Plus I got some cardio out of it too. Good idea on making the pumpkin souffle.

Debbie, I make my protein pancakes with Stevia and protein powder. I use simply fruit spread on them without the sugar. I have been trying to cut back on the splenda. Not sure if stevia is much better. I saw that Walmart SuperCenter was carrying the agave necter now. Funny, because I hunted all over for that for a recipe I was making.

I don't want to use protein powder because I use those a lot with my morning meals, like three times. I'm trying to eat more whole foods and it's really hard!!! Where in the Walmart store would the agave be? I've looked at ours in the sugar isle and cannot find it. I've had to go to the Vitamin Shoppe to get it. Is it somewhere else in the store? I hope ours starts carrying it.

Lora, I think I will pass on it at this time. Where are you working now? I am glad you are back. I get so many new workout ideas from you and the videos you have. I have not heard of David Kirsh. Will have to look it up.

Take care and thanks for the offer.

Came back to tell you how I did on my workouts today.

I changed my workouts a bit. I did GS Back Shoulders and Biceps, but did 25 min. of Power Max. Burned 885 calories. Pretty much matched with Cathe.

Janie

Debbie, I believe they had it around the honey and preserves. This was the first time I have run across it. I know one of the other grocers I go to just added a bunch of new stuff that I could only get at Akin's Nutrition Market. They even added Kefir and Fage greek yogurt along with new dressings and stuff. I was pleased. Walmart seems to get things and then it is all off the shelf:mad: Walmart Market doesn't carry the stuff the super center does. I know it is hard to get the protein and fat where I want it with just meals. I try using 1/2 a serving of protein powder with egg whites so I don't eat more than two servings a day.

I completed my workout. I did Stepblast and I forgot how fun it was. I am pretty drenched. I also did the ab wo from Oxygen that Shana sent me. Wow, i did feel them alot! Thanks Shana!!

I need to find some dinner. Starving!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.