HARDCORE FINESS MANIACS - NOV. 10TH, WEDNESDAY

I don't see a thread for today - hope someone else isn't starting one right now (that seems to happen).

Cheryl - I somehow missed your post yesterday. Glad things are going so well with the house. It sounds like you’re getting back in a groove with your workouts, too (totally agree about the length of that warm up - it's the only thing I don't care for so much in Cardio Fusion). Wish I could see all the cool stuff you’ve done to your new place (so I could steal some good ideas :p) .

Hermia - uggghh about the kitty puke. We have FOUR cats, so that’s not an uncommon occurrence around here -- but they usually spare my bed (thankfully). Well done on the Gym Style workout. I haven’t tried any of those premixes. You’re getting in some tough workouts and I’m glad the cooking is going well for your honey. Cool that he has a trainer -- is he new to working out or getting back into it?

Debbie - I'd spaced that you were taking a recovery week and wondered where you were :p - Glad you're enjoying the time off (well earned/deserved).

Teddy - :) Thank you. Right back at you :p

Yesterday, I did PUB biceps (repeat descent) which was tough - but that is all. Put something else in my player and tried to get psyched, but ... :confused: just one of those days. Anyway. Insanity Pure Cardio and Insanity Abs today. If I have extra energy tonight, I'd like to get in a second workout -- we'll see. It's tricky figuring out how to schedule Insanity around weight training. I'll probably have it down around the time I am done with this rotation.

Hi to everyone else. Have a good day/workout.

Lori

Lori-nice work yesterday. I had one of "those" kind of days myself yesterday. Good luck on the insanity today :D

No workout to report besides a quick tabata workout. I was showing my guinea pig some kettlebell work.

Before I took the girls to school this morning I did Shock Cardio Athletic Step 47 min 350 calores HR 134 avg and 157 Max. Then I did Tracey Staehle's High Intensity Step Mix 2 premix all step with no breakdown. I stopped at the cooldown so it was only 11:18 minutes. I forgot to write down the HR but I know it was not up there. I burned 68 calories doing this one. I then did the Core from Amy Bento's Kickbox Surge 9 min and burned 46 calories. When I returned from school I did a couple of chores then did Bob Harper's Yoga ab, 17 min, 63 calories, and STS yoga abs 15 min, 54 calories, then finished with Amy's 10 Min Solution 5 Day Get Fit Power yoga 10 min 41 calories. Total time spent was 1 hr 49 min and calories burned was 611.
Athletic Step High Intensity Step Mix 2
Zone 1 60-70% Max HR 7:44 2:01
Zone 2 70-80% Max HR 6:49 8:30
Zone 3 80-90% Max HR 32:21 :31
Post workout snack : handful of grapes
Lunch Hungry Girl 1-2-3 Egg Mug Florentine Basically scrambled egg whites or they used egg beaters, spinach, light laughing cow swiss cheese wedge microwaved. Topped with a mixture of small amount of dijonnaise, I used fat free mayo and dijon mustard, and plain yogurt. It was pretty quick and simple.
Dinner will be a Kale Leek recipe from M&F Hers magazine if I remember to get the leeks when I go out. I use Endemame in this instead of the cannelini and chicken instead of prociutto. If I don't get the Leeks I will make a Turkey Meatball soup from the latest issue of M&F Hers magazine.
I will probably put a protein shake in there somewhere and maybe some almonds.:)

Hey Guys;)

Home today trying to get plumbing problem solved, argh……:eek: Workout today, started with a 33 minute jog Then GS Back, stopped there, so many calls to make.

Stats
33:00 minutes
270 cals burned
2:47 miles

BACK 2 counts up & down
BB roll under/over hand reverse grip(4 sets 8 reps)30/40/40/45
DB one arm row (2 sets 12 reps) 15/15
BB roll underhand reverse grip 45
DB one arm row (2 sets 12 reps) #20
DB pullovers (4ct up& down) (4sets 8 reps) 15/15/20/20
Band T-back squeeze (purple band)
Band T-Back Squeeze (purple band)

Modified Back Extensions (lower back)

Nice work everyone;) Okay much to do, ttyl:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.