Hardcore Extreme-What is your fave routine from this DVD?

Interval Circuit (HCE #1) is my favorite. Going to weights right after those anaerobic blasts is so tough, not to mention having to go back to cardio when you finally adjust to the weightlifting.

My favorite is the Interval Blast plus Legs--I LOVE how the Kick Max blast is split up. (But I always skip the leg conditioning drills--I just don't click with those. ;))

My second favorite is the Hi/Lo intervals. I loooove LowMax and when you combine it with Imax 3 you get one great workout!

Allison

http://www.picturetrail.com/allisonj90

This weekend, I will do HCE. Tonight, I just got back into working out after 10 day rest doing MM. Tomorrow, LM with CM together. Problably, #3 on CM.
Still deciding which one to do first. All 3 look interesting and challenging for HCE.

I gotta agree with Allison and say that I like the 3rd workout which is Intervals with the leg blast at the end. I actually think i get a better cardio workout with this one then with the 2nd hi/lo workout even though it has a shorter amount of cardio. I think the 3rd workout is the most intense.
Lauren

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.