Hardcore Extreme Not On Demand? Others Missing?

gypsymom

Cathlete
I can't find Hardcore Extreme On Demand and I wanted to preview it today to do it tomorrow. The On Demand description says that all the videos are on it. Are there actually some that are missing? Is it somewhere that I'm just not seeing it? I have a rotation that I would like to stick to. But, if all the videos are not in there, I would like to know which ones are missing.

Hardcore Extreme missing from OnDemand

Yep, it looks like that one is missing. We will add it on Monday and it should be up by the afternoon tomorrow. Thanks for letting us know.

I just tried Hardcore Extreme and all three of them say I do not have access to these? I have had no troubles with any other. Is there an issue with these? I see they were recently added.

Hardcore Extreme Till Not working

Sorry about that. They're on the site, but I think we had some settings wrong. Can you try these now and let me know if the're working now?

Hardcore Extreme now working

Thanks! We triple checked these earlier this week after putting them up, but somehow two boxes that were not supposed to be checked in our Ustream control panel were. Not sure how this happened, but sorry for the inconvenience again. Let's us know if this happens again.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.