Hardcore Deal of the Day

rlw3

Cathlete
So I pretty new to Cathe and have been expanding my collection. I have been watching the Deal of the Days and have had my eye on the Hardcore series. Mostly because of the Gym styles, which I have heard so many good things about. So should I get this series? I don't think I would enjoy the IMAX DVDs but with the good bundle price that really doesn't matter. What do you think? Thanks for any input!!

I really like the series. Honestly, Low Max is one of my favorite of Cathes - its just so darn fun. I've also used Stretch Max and Core Max some as well. People rave about Muscle Max but I haven't tried it yet.

I think it's a better deal to get the bundle if you do want the 3 Gym Styles DVDs.

Yes, yes, yes....get it!! The cardio is pretty good also. KickMax, IMAX 3, and LowMax....love them!! It also comes with CoreMax and StretchMax. I also love both of these. Oh and do not forget MuscleMAX!!

This series was my first one from Cathe :D

I love the whole Hardcore series. High Step Challenge is one of my favorite workouts. I just love it--fun and challenging. Low Max is another favorite. Love the Gym Styles workouts, too. And adore Kick Max and Muscle Max. Just a great series.

I love the hard core series. You don't even want to know what I paid for them by buying them individually. LowMax and the gym styles were my first ever Cathe DVDs. Maybe I have a soft spot for them :D

You won't regret it. I have all but 4 of them and I do want the rest in my collection! ... and eventually I will. :eek: I've decided that its best for me to buy bundles (especially DOD) from now on.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.