Hardcore Checkin Jan 27,2011

WD

Cathlete
My workout this morning was Amy's Step Challenge 4 61min 530 cal. I added in the power ups. No time for anything else.

Last edited:
So today was cardio and I actually had a puke status workout. I take back what I said about HIIT workouts. Duh - Cardio Coach workouts are HIIT. I decided to try doing a CC workout on my stationary bike so I chose #6 with Sean. Wow, I had a great workout on that bike but only made 30 minutes which was the first challenge. My butt was burning so bad I finally had to just get off and finish on my treadmill, which was awesome too.

So here's my stats:
On Bike:
CC #6 w/ Sean Challenge #1
7 miles
215 calories burned

On Treadmill:
CC #6 w/ Sean Challenge #2 & #3
1.5 miles
253 calories burned

TOTAL CARDIO STATS:
60 minutes total
6 minutes below zone
27 minutes in zone
26 minutes above zone
468 total calories burned

Challenge #3 brought me to puke status, that was tough. 3 minute level 3 hill climb then 1 minute level 4 hill climb. Met both levels and was dying by the end.

Now that's what I'm talkin' about! :eek:

Morning :D

This morn, I did Body Max 2 Scambled Eggs:rolleyes: OH BOY!! When my second wind kicked in it was on. I had a blasts.......

Diane - Nice work, thank you for reminding me I have Amy's Step Challenge in my collection:) She's a hard tasks master:eek:

Debbie LOL girl…sounds like you had a kick butt workout, awesome! Funny, when we change up our routine a bit, the muscle’s work harder, nice work!!;)

I am a getting a little frustrated with the weight loss. Nothing this week despite tracking calories and being ill:mad: Maybe it is water from the tons of herb tea and water I have been drinking and the sinus meds. I need to cut sugar out better than I have been. The fruit snacks are now gone. My grandbaby asked for some this morning and I told her they were gone. We need to find something else. Sometimes she will go for baby carrots or a cheese stick.
Eats yesterday were carb heavy:
B- Biochem Greens and Whey 1 scoop(1/2 serving) almond milk
S-2 packets Dora Fruit Snacks, 2 clementines
L- Clean Eating Magazine Country Style Beef & Pepper Soup, salad with spinach, mixed greens, kale and some olives,jalapenos, Beef Jerky Emporium Chipotle Ranch Dressing(1 gm fat) I figured the heat might help clear the sinuses:)
D- Clean Eating Magazine Curried Sweet Potato Soup ( froze all but one extra serving)
S-Apple (thought about making a protein shake but didn't want to clean the dishes which is probably a sorry excuse)
Calories: 1316
carbs:221
Fat:25
Pro: 50
Chol 38

Debbie, great job with Cardio Coach.

Teddy, Body Max 2 scrambled eggs is one great workout:D

It's getting late, but my schedule is just nutty right now - really no time in the morning, at least the last few. I still have some work to do before bed but am taking a break. This should get better (the schedule) in a couple weeks. I think I've said that before here, but it's comforting so I find myself saying it ... quite a lot. I'm not even sure when/what I last posted. Maybe a leg workout [?] That was Monday. Tuesday, I did Insanity Max Interval Circuit and actually had a great workout (needed that). Wednesday I did an Interval workout 50/10 - work/rest. It was bodyweight and plyo exercises mostly. Today, all I had time for was Gym Style chest. Tomorrow (Friday) I will do Gym Style BSB ... I think :confused: I have missed having more time to see how you guys are doing and "talk" to you. This weekend, I have a lot more catching up to do on job 1 (I guess I'll call it), BUT I can do it at my own pace and take breaks or workout - that's a good thing.

I will try to be back tomorrow -- this weekend for sure.

Good night (or morning ;) ).

Lori

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.