Hardcore bundle?

toomuchjoy

Cathlete
So...the Hardcore bundle is a Deal of the Day and I'm thinking of getting it. There are a few workouts that I've been eyeing (LowMax, MuscleMax) but there are also a few that I don't think I would use (High Step, StretchMax).

I've only recently come on the Cathe bandwagon and have purchased LIS, Shock Cardio, STS and have XTrain on pre-order. So...part of me is thinking that I should just wait. I'll have new workouts soon...right?

I would get it. I think you may find yourself working Stretch Max into your exercise routine. There are 3 great 20-minute stretch "workouts" on that DVD and they are relaxing and short enough to use once in a while on your shorter workout days or recovery days.

Having said that - even if you don't use a couple of the DVD's, the bundle is worth it. I've always found it to be less expensive to buy the bundled workouts even if there are a couple that I never use vs. buying the individual DVDs.

:DHard Core is a fantastic series. Enjoy!!

Thanks ladies!

Now I'm considering buying Crosstrain Express also as it is also a Deal and only $25. Thoughts on that one? ;)

Crosstrain Express is a lot of workouts ... they are older, but great nonetheless. I like the idea of cardio plus heavy weights focusing on a couple of muscle groups each workout. The Leaner Legs is killer. There is a lot of variety and, even though, it is "ancient," it packs a wallop. I pull it out every 6-8 months and work through the entire series over the course of a week.

Thanks again!

I ended up buying the Hardcore bundle + TTM. I was going to buy Crosstrain because it was such a good deal but I've been wanting both TTM and CF so might as well buy something that I really want.

mommy4 - Happy Belated Birthday!!! How funny!

You know they do most of the bundle sales about once a month. If you wait a bit, you might find the Hardcore bundle on deal of the day again. I got a total bargain...I think $75 for all 10 discs!

You're assuming I have patience... not :D
Did the legs today, I will be buying the chest download tomorrow.
I love the idea that you can pre-mix your own workouts if downloaded.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.