HARD CORE FITNESS MANIACS Jan 22nd

Teddygirl

Cathlete
Morning guys;):D

Quick check in I have 3 of my grandkids, just want to check in before they awake. Stated with a slow steady jog then on disc 9 legs.

Stats
35:00 time
268 cals burned
2:31 miles

Squat lunges sequence 8/4 10
One legged sit and stand #10 15r
DB lateral step ups #15 15r
DB deadlifts Wide Stance #20 15r
DB one leg sidle lunges 6” step #20 15r
45 degree lunge #15 15r
DB squats #40 15r
DB static lunges low ends #15 15r
DB pile alt hands #20 24r
DB deadlifts wide stance #25 15r
DB one legged slide back lunges 16r
(I used NO wts)
S1ide back lunges w/paper plate #15 16r
DB front lunge same leg #20 15r
DB squats #25 16r
DD calf raises #10 40r
DB leg press #15 15r
SB stiffed legged deadlits #20 15r
Wall squatsr #10 8
DB one legged deadlift (toes elevated 3/1 #20 12r
(wasn’t sure I liked these but when coming out of the move felted good):eek:
DB leg raises 24
Outer thigh 24
Hamstring and glute workw/plates 8
Hamstring and glute work w/plates 8
Adductor h glide ins 8
Adductor hamstring glide ins 24
Glutes 24

Got up and thought I could excercise but my body said please no, I have this head cold thing that moved down into my chest so nothing today but rest.

Todays total body workout:

2 sets/15 reps with 2 minute rest between each set. Since I was working different muscle groups I only rested enough to change exercises and set it up and then I started as fast as I could. 2 minute rest makes a 45 minut workout an hour. Glad there were only 2 sets.

Weight Bench Dips - 25#
Dumbbell Calf Raises - 35's
Hamstring Curls - 40#
Lateral Raise - 10's
Bent-Over Lateral Raise - 12's
Decline Chest Flyes - 20's

I hate 15 reps, felt each set and got a great burn.

We decided to rename Fuzzy Monkey to Satan Monkey! LMAO!

I think we are the problem with our cats. I think we need to leave them together more then we are. The minute they start chasing each other we lock Fuzzy up. Maybe thats bad? Maybe they need to just work it out on their own. So far today they've been pretty good. Still chasing each other but there is less growling and meowing, only hissing. We're home most of the weekend so we will be here to watch them.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

This mornings workout was Intensity Timesaver premix Step and Hi Hiit 46 minutes and calories burned 391, JR avg 137 Max 167. I then did budokon strength and balance with no meditations 34 min 174 calories. I am always surprised at the calories burned with budokon. Total workout time was 80 minutes and calories burned 565. I am going to go pick up my granddaughters to spend some time with them and while I am that way I will pick up my steam cleaner from the shop. Seems everything is dying on me lately:rolleyes:

Debbie, I think you are probably right about intervening with the cats so much. Good luck with them this weekend.

Teddy, good job with the workout. Enjoy your day;)

Roselyn, I hope you recover quickly.

Roselyn - Glad you listened to your body and are resting. Hope you feel better quickly.

Teddy - Great workout this morning :) -- Have fun with your grandkids.

Debbie - Great workout (even though you weren't too thrilled about the rep range). What you said about the kitties makes sense. It's hard to do that, though maybe it will help them work out their issues faster. Let us know how it goes , ok?

Diane Sue - I like your choices today - good workout. I don't know why things often seem to break down all at once (team effort :confused: ?). Enjoy your day with your granddaughters :)

I did a little of everything workout yesterday. It came to about an hour and was pretty tough. Felt good though. Insanity Max Cardio Conditioning today and F&F Budokon later. Lots of chores I want to get done and SKyler is due for a long walk. Her "Workout Manager" hasn't been up to par lately either :confused:

Have a great day.

Lori

Today I went to yoga class, which was a great workout. Yesterday was the 1 set timesaver premix of STS total body followed by the low impact part of Intensity.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.