Hard Core Fitness Maniacs Friday, 13th

Teddygirl

Cathlete
Happy Friday;)

Man oh man, I am getting good sleep:) only woke twice, usually serveral times.

Any who, I overslept, hit the alarm and off I went:) really disappointed, bc, I wanted to get in my cardio before weigh lifting. Today, I did, STS d-8 back & triceps, really feeling it, can't hardly move;)

Last edited:
I got some decongestants yesterday and I actually feel human today. Woke up with a slight headache, but nothing like I've had. My head feels lighter and the dizzy spells are gone. So I'm thinking it was sinus pressure. Duh. I get this twice a year and this is one of those times.

Today I did Total Body and had a great workout. I haven't worked my abs yet so I did ab exercises between each rest set for the first 7 sets. My abs were burning by the end.

3 sets/15 reps with 2 minutes rest between each set (but did ab work on those rest times).

Did a lot of band work, really burned.

Tricep Band Pulldowns - Green band

Hamstring Curls - 35#

Incline Dumbbell Press - 20's

T-Band Pulls - Green band

Plie Squats - 15#
***I did three pulses for each rep and switched hands with the dumbbell and added one rep to equal it out. So total 16 reps for this.

Band Lateral Raises - Green Band

Teddygirl - Nice job and I'm glad you are finally getting some sleep!

Debbie: Aw......glad you are feeling better:) Nice workout,;) I like how you put in the ab work, during rest, nice. I agree, using the bands really add to the work.

This morning I did Seasun Zieger's Bosu Blast workout. 1 hr 9 min, 565 calories, max hr 175. I have not done this workout in a long time. It was quite fun:D Tomorrow I will try to get in some weights before we head back to the other house for the day. Meeting with a realtor friend to see about selling the other house.

Debbie, I am glad you are feeling better. Nice workout. Those bands can be tough.

Teddy, I wish I could get more nights of good sleep. I am up a lot at night. I told dh this morning that he needs to bring his mini refrigerator and put it upstairs so I don't have to get up and go downstairs for water. The tap water is not very good here. Good job on getting STS done.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.