Happy Valentine's Day Fit ones

Happy Valentine's Day Cathe :)

I hope you are having an amazing day. I had a wonderful lunch date with my sweetie and he's back to work while I am thinking about doing "Afterburn" OK..no more thinking off I go.
THANKS!!! so much for all you do and your incredible passion for a healthy lifestyle. You are a wonderful mentor Cathe.

Geek Alert!!!

So, I did Afterburn yesterday, but in the spirit of the day.... I did it again today cuz the outfits are red!!! :p:cool:

Happy Valentine's Day, Cathe & Cathletes!

Pam

The good thing about not having a Valentine is that the eating stays on track for the day. :)

Intensity Hiit Low (twice cause I love it that much!) then STS Disc 2.

Happy Valentine's Day lovelies!

This morning I did MMA Boxing then I made a homemade chocolate cake with homemade frosting. I shared the cake with my family and a sweet senior neighbor then I did STS Disc 21 Bk & Bi. Now I am off to eat another piece of this delicious cake...lol Happy Valentines Day Everyone...Peggy

NRG Woman said:
I would totally do that too, do a workout because of the red outfits. :eek::p:rolleyes:

I would do that, too, except there's no way I could do Afterburn 2 days in a row! Pam, you rock!

Sweated it out with STS this eve...celebrating with the hubby at the Melting Pot tomorrow, but planning on getting up early to do some HiiT in the am. So both sweating and sweeting tomorrow! ;)

Both! Did KPC and I didn't pretty good thins time less resting :)

I did have a small piece of tiramisu for dessert tonight and it was yummy :)

Drill Max !!!!

What a great workout this is, and to love it the first time means I'm going to do it again tomorrow! I burned enough to enjoy a bar of organic dark chocolate and a few cosmopolitans (plus lime chips)... Another reason to do Drill Max tomorrow.

I did Afterburn at home after we had a nice supper out. Pretty healthy too, chicken with almonds, roasted potatoes and veg. I didn't even drink my whole glass of wine!

I sweat it out. Started my day with Body Max 2 Cardio Premix. That is one is on the top of my favorite list. Stayed away from the sweets. Had a balanced dinner with my loving husand.

I would do that, too, except there's no way I could do Afterburn 2 days in a row! Pam, you rock!

What was I thinking?? I'm majorly feeling it today! I've decided to be sure to do a wardrobe check for the next Holiday. St. Patrick's Day will be Athletic Training... green, dontcha know! :p:eek::D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.