Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving Shelley and everyone else!

Enjoy to everyone letting go of clean eating for the day; to everyone determined to stay on track through the stuffing and the pumpkin pie...GOOD LUCK!

Sparrow

Thank you, Shelley. I hope you're not too lonely at work today. ;)
Take care and have a nice weekend with your precious Sophie.

Michele

Happy Thanksgiving!! Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Don't forget to watch a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving! :)

Happy Thangsgiving Shelley and all of you. Looking forward to a good day with my family..

http://d21c.com/AnnesPlace/Thanks/Greetings01.gif[/img]

...:)...Carole

Happy Thanksgivng everyone! I am sooo thankful for cathedotcom and for you. Enjoy this special day!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Hope you all have a safe and blessed holiday.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator,TAEBO and Turbo Jam junkie.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

My grumpiness has subsided and I'm starting to think of things I'm thankful for. Right now I am very thankful for a husband who is watching Love Actually for the 10th time and is still crying at the end. I am SOOOOOOO lucky.

Off to Sister-in-Law's we go!

Enjoy, everybody!

-Nancy

Happy Thanksgiving Shelley and everyone! I'm going to be doing my two favorite things - working out (KPC/KM blasts, CK drills and Core Max 2&3 this morning), then EATING!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful time on this highly underrated holiday! It's one of the few that is focused on friends and family and enjoying our time with them.

Happy Thanksgiving too :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and finds lots to be thankful for.

It's snowing here. My kids are at the HS football game - (son is very much a part of the team - even though he can't play). My daughter went with her HS bestfriend.

My ex has arrived and we just put the turkey in. Realize that is kinda strange that our family tradition is my ex and the kids and me. We have done it about 12 out 16 years since we split. Nice for the kids.

- Robyn

Enjoy the day

Robyn, what a lovely tradition. I love seeing my niece's mother (brother's first wife) on holidays. We all love her, and she will always be part of our family.

-Nancy

Thanks Shelley!

Have a great day everyone! :)!

It is raining here. We have been waiting for our little turkey to be done. So happy I was able to get a turkey last minute!!! My turkey dance must have worked!! heehee! Everything else is good to go!

Have a good one everyone!

Cath :)

p.s. We just found out we'll be coming home to the states for Xmas!!! yippeeeeeeeeee!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my wonderful Catheland friends!

Sabrina - thanks for the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving reminder. I love Charlie Brown!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.