HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO AND TO EVERYONE
€€€€
kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

WHOOT WHOOT *does the Happy New Year dance*

Happy 2006 everyone. May this year bring you all the joy and happiness you deserve:D

Happy Happy New Year! I see all of us party girls are on the computer. :) My DH is playing some online computer game with his friend and his friend's son and I've been going through all of my Cathe workouts online (I have more than I thought I did!) and writing down how long all of them are since I'm back to work on Tuesday :-( and really need to be organized for my morning workouts.

Only a half hour to go and I make it til midnight. Woo hoo for me! :7 :7 :7

I hope everyone has a wonderful 2006!

Susan

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Well, it's now 1am and I'm ready to go to bed-can't believe I'm even still up<<<YAWN>>>. Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! :+ :+ :+

Happy New Year everyone!

I *just* made it to midnight. I literally had everything but the tv shut off. the ball dropped, the hoopla started and I immediately shut off the tv, took off my glasses, rolled over and fell asleep! Paaaaaartyyyyy :p

Sparrow

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ‘Wow - what a ride!’ — Peter Sage

Sparrow-At least you made it 'till the ball dropped! I went over to kiss DH on the couch about 9, flopped on top of him and fell asleep about 5 minutes later...

MJ

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.