Happy Monday Everyone!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Monday is the day that sets the tone for the week (no pun intended)...so let's get busy. I taught a really hard Bootcamp class and tonight I will spin. After spin I will have a protein shake. My dinner will be clean....99% lean turkey burger, brown rice and steamed green beans. My snack will be a granny smith apple and 0% fat Fage yogurt. My second snack will be a big dark green leafy salad with two scrambled egg whites.

What is your day feeling and tasting like?

Hi Cathe.

I started my 2nd recovery week from the STS 6 month rotation today. Done with Meso 1! I can't believe I did it! YAY! :D So this morning I did the step only of SJP plus a little ab work.

Today's eats were a small banana & some high fiber cereal for breakfast, low fat cottage cheese & grapes for my morning snack, left overs from last night's dinner which was a sicilian rice ball casserole for lunch (sounds fattening doesn't it? But it's a healthy version! :D) and hummus with rice crackers and an apple for my 2nd snack this afternoon.

Tonight me and my family (DH and DS) are going out to dinner to celebrate mine and my DH's 8 year wedding anniversay. :)

Happy Spinning! :cool:

Last edited:
Started out with Kashi & dried blueberries, rebounded for today's workout with other strength exercises, spaghetti with whole grain pasta leftovers for lunch, delicious! Requisite leafy green salad with cucumbers & carrots. Later I'll have a shake-like smoothie - banana organic yogurt strawberries & blueberries/juice or soy milk for consistency, I made one yesterday with a whole cup of frozen blueberries, crazy thick. Evenings have been lighter snacks. I'm thinking though orange or clementines tonight, then again...

Kettlecorn!...that doesn't completely wipe things out?:D

Oh no, if today sets the tone I'm in trouble! No workout today, well, maybe if I get home earlier than expected tonight. Might be able to fit in a HIIT.

Let's see, food today: protein and fruit smoothie with almond milk, 2 eggs and 2% cheddar over polenta for lunch, probably THE best caramel I have ever had (cocomels) caramel made with coconut milk in fantastic dark chocolate sprinkled with espresso, wow good! Dinner, I'll probably pick up a chicken and guac salad at Chipotle.

Tomorrow though is STS M2W3D23 (legs).

This morning I did the Maximum Intensity Premix from Intensity. So much variety and so much fun!!

For my eats (mostly clean):

1. high fiber cereal with freeze dried blueberries
  2. scrambled egg whites and a laughing cow light cheese wedge
  3. eggplant lasagna with baby carrots
  4. nonfat greek yogurt and a pear
  5. spaghetti squash with Amy's low fat chili and avocado

:eek:

I have a jog planned for later this afternoon and some yoga. Its my birthday, so I'm zagging most of the day. Breakfast was some left over pork stir fry (all veggies, no rice.) I had a bite of a non fat chocolate frozen yogurt mid morning. I had some home made vegetable soup for lunch and a couple of bites of home made cream cheese frosting (most of it went on my birthday cake.) The only thing is, that after all that veggie soup I'm so full that I don't want to zag anymore. :p Maybe I will go get a fish taco for dinner after my workout.

I don't think I have room for cake. :(

Alisha

This morning I did the Maximum Intensity Premix from Intensity. So much variety and so much fun!!

For my eats (mostly clean):

1. high fiber cereal with freeze dried blueberries
  2. scrambled egg whites and a laughing cow light cheese wedge
  3. eggplant lasagna with baby carrots
  4. nonfat greek yogurt and a pear
  5. spaghetti squash with Amy's low fat chili and avocado

:eek:

yumm. I think I want to eat at your house.:)

My day thus far has been feeling like ouch! :eek: Been working out hard and the double dose of HiiT yesterday finally did me in! Earned me a teensy rest :)

Now food on the other hand- never a rest! egg whites this morning with an organic wheat english muffin, fage 0% as snack one, salad with chicken at lunch, two blood oranges as snack two, chicken with brown/wild rice and broccoli at dinner and then a protein shake after my workout. I may sneak in a second yogurt if i'm still hungry :)

is it dinner time yet?

oh! this is the first time I've been on the forums or working out in eeekk 19 days! I will try to workout today! gym style upper body and then do some walking or abs depending on how the body feels:D. I have been out of town on vacation, then really down and out with a nasty cold, that doesnt seem to end:confused:? Then back on to better eating again(vacation food will get you every time) :p

Started off my morning with a yogurt and then the kickbox segment from 4 DS. Followed by a protein shake with 70 g of Fage yogurt (SOOO yummy) and 100 g of fresh strawberries. Got to work and had a whole wheat english muffin with 1.5 tbsp of almond butter and an apple banana and a mug of green tea. I'm on week 7 of meso I (doing the 5 1/2 month rotation). This is my 4th found of STS and I love it more each time I do it - this is the first time doing the 5 1/2 month rotation and I was a bit worried I would burn out doing the 5 1/2 month rotation but I am finding the opposite. I love getting to repeat each week twice. Thanks again for such a wonderful program, Cathe! I especially love having the STS cardio to do with it.

Anyway you could make a 5 1/2 month rotation with the STS shock cardio rotation? Right now I am following the 3 1/2 month rotation with STS shock cardio - and either repeating or trying to figure out substitutions for the second week.

Man do I wish I could be there to take your spin class tonight!

I did Basic Step and Total Body Sculpting then a 3 mile walk with my best buddy - Grady the standard schnauzer (larger than the mini). It was a perfect day :).

ON Monday I trained 3 clients and then did 50 minute jog on the treadmill with abs from Cardio & Weights. Today is my birthday so I had sushi for dinner last night. Tonight I will celebrate my birthday with PUB. Lower Body is soooo sore from the weekend.

Have a great day everyone!

Today...:D

snoop.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.