Happy Easter

Happy Easter! Yes, I hopped all right ... started my day with a long walk, then Athletic Step (got my 10,000 steps before 10:30 am), then to my MIL's for a big Easter lunch!

I hope everybody's Easter has been happy!

Stebby

I didn't do a "normal" workout but I did workout. I lifted and moved 10 80lb bags of concrete, moved 60 concrete blocks 3 times each, and moved 8 60lb bags of mortar mix. I am building a wall along the back of my porch to help keep the rain off of my back door. I spent 5 hrs on Sat. and 6 1/2 hrs on Sun. My biceps and forearms were burning during all of the lifting and moving. My back feels great today but feeling in my legs since I used my legs to lift and not my back. Thank you Cathe for giving me a strong body to do all of this work my self.

I hopped away from the buffet (which was about a mile long!) after only one plate :)
After a lot of weight lifting during the week I was ready to enjoy some cardio Sat/Sun-- Intensity step segment (Nathalie, me too!), PRS#2, walked the dogs, enjoyed church service, and enjoyed a beautiful weekend!
Cheers!

I hopped away from the buffet (which was about a mile long!) after only one plate :)
After a lot of weight lifting during the week I was ready to enjoy some cardio Sat/Sun-- Intensity step segment (Nathalie, me too!), PRS#2, walked the dogs, enjoyed church service, and enjoyed a beautiful weekend!
Cheers!

Jennifer, I shall remember to contact you to get the cathe screen background Lol
Nice:)

Nathalie - Thank you! My husband special-ordered it (online) for me this past Christmas from a place called Neon & More; they are located in Texas and really did a great job. I love how bright it is! The packaging for the shipping was extremely secure. It's very sturdy!

Nathalie - Thank you! My husband special-ordered it (online) for me this past Christmas from a place called Neon & More; they are located in Texas and really did a great job. I love how bright it is! The packaging for the shipping was extremely secure. It's very sturdy!

Hubbies don't lie! He knows you are a true cathlete ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.