Happy Canada Day!

lori254

Cathlete
To all my fellow Canadians -- Happy Canada Day! Hope you all are planning something fun to do today in celebration of our great country.:D

Not Canadian but I wanted to wish you all a Happy Canada Day! I've visited once and would love to go again. It truly is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been.

Happy Canada Day! I grew up a mere 15 miles from the border with Ontario (across from Sarnia). We used to go all the time. And I honeymooned in Banff! I need to go to Jasper...

anne

Happy Canada Day to anyone on both sides of the border...

:) Happy Canada Day to you, lori254, other Canucks, and anyone south of the border. As I write this I am listening to the Canada Day celebrations on Parliament Hill (Sarah MacLachian is playing).

:( Not doing much today to celebrate. It has been raining for two straight weeks, so most of my effort is keeping dry. Since the sun hasn't shined here in two weeks, I appreciate taking my 2000IU-a-day of Vitamin D. And looking out the kitchen window, there is a strange 4-foot wide pond next to the neighbor's yard. It's not supposed to be there.
-- David

Not Canadian but I wanted to wish you all a Happy Canada Day! I've visited once and would love to go again. It truly is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been.

Hi Janie - you're always welcome here! I get down to visit your great country from time to time, I've been to California, Florida, Oregon, Washington DC, Virginia, Montana, Nevada, Maine, Massachusetts, N Dakota, Minnesota, New York, New Hampshire, Maryland, Hawaii :D:D:D, Alaska...I'm sure there are more; I've always enjoyed my time in the US.:D

P.S. Forgot to mention I am heading to Utah on a business trip at the end of the month!

Last edited:
:) Happy Canada Day to you, lori254, other Canucks, and anyone south of the border. As I write this I am listening to the Canada Day celebrations on Parliament Hill (Sarah MacLachian is playing).

:( Not doing much today to celebrate. It has been raining for two straight weeks, so most of my effort is keeping dry. Since the sun hasn't shined here in two weeks, I appreciate taking my 2000IU-a-day of Vitamin D. And looking out the kitchen window, there is a strange 4-foot wide pond next to the neighbor's yard. It's not supposed to be there.
-- David

Hi David - sorry to hear the weather is not cooperating, looks like we're going to have a nice one here in Calgary. I took a peek at your profile...hey, I was born in New Brunswick! :D

Happy Canada Day! I'm glad to hear that the weather in Calgary is nice! Last time I was up for Stampede it freaking snowed during the parade! It was insane! Hoping to head up to Edmonton this summer to help my mom and aunt get my Grandma moved.
Becky

Beautiful sunny day in Winnipeg for Canada Day celebrations. We have had our share of rain the last week though. Heading out to the Canada Day activities and then to the baseball game.

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!

Happy Canada Day to all Canadians!

I will be in Canada (Toronto) next weekend for 6 days for our annual vacation there; DH, DS and I love Toronto and Canada.
Growing up, I spent lots of time in Niagara Falls and on Lake Erie (Canadian side).
Barbara P

It was a beautiful day in Calgary up until a few minutes ago when we had a little rain at our house.

We have had a cougar scare in our neighbourhood (we are between Calgary and Cochrane), so we have been advised not to take our pets out or go walking in our nature reserve.

My 12 year old was running the dog last night and Fish and Wildlife officers told him the cougar had been spotted about 150 yards from our house!!! He sure hightailed it home!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.