Happy Birthday Michele (mf454)

Happy Birthday, have a wonderful day.

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible

www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

0607_10008295321.gif

Happy Birthday, Michele! My gift to you is 2 hours of cardio today. LOL Have a great birthday! :)

Lisa

Awwwww, thanks Robin and everybody! There's nothing quite like finding a thread on the Cathe forums in honor of your birthday:+ . I've been having a nice and relaxing day so far. I was planning to hop on my elliptical for a little cardio with Coach Sean, but I ended up taking a nap with my kitty instead -- lol! My DH is in Germany on a business trip so I won't get my volcano cake until he gets back (a treat he bakes for me every year), but I am having dinner with his family tonight and I plan to indulge in a chocolate cake with buttercream icing. I promise to eat a big piece for each and every one of you:* :p :7

Thanks again everybody -- ya'll made my day!

Hey Michele - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Enjoy your cake!! I'm drooling for you... Nice of DH's family to have you over for dinner! Sounds like you have a real winner of a guy!

My DH is in Germany on a business trip so I
>won't get my volcano cake until he gets back (a treat he bakes
>for me every year).

HE MAKES A VOLCANO CAKE???? Oh my gosh, can I borrow your DH? I haven't had one of those cakes in 10 years. I'd throw my eat clean diet out the window for a day in a heartbeat.

YUM!!

Have a great dinner and enjoy your chocolate cake!

Carola

>HE MAKES A VOLCANO CAKE???? Oh my gosh, can I borrow your DH?
>I haven't had one of those cakes in 10 years. I'd throw my eat
>clean diet out the window for a day in a heartbeat.
>
>YUM!!
>
>Have a great dinner and enjoy your chocolate cake!
>
>Carola

Lol!! My DH found a recipe for volcano cake in an issue of Cook's Illustrated a few years ago and he's been making it for my birthday ever since. It's so delicious and I look forward to it every year. He makes 4 cakes in individual ramekins and gives me THREE of them:eek: }( :eek: }( :9 . I'll put your name on one of them this year:7

Happy birthday, Michele...Mmm, volcano cake!!...And the chocolate with buttercream icing doesn't sound too shabby, either...enjoy!

Cathy :)

Happy Birthday Michele!!! I am so glad I popped in to lurk today. I would have hated to miss your big day:) . It's a bummer your hubby is out of town, but I guess you do get to celebrate twice. Enjoy a peice of cake for me!:9

I know I already wished you a happy b-day in the hater thread but couldn't miss wishing you one on your b-day thread too!

******************* HAPPY B-DAY MICHELE! :* ***********************

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.