HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALESIA!! (bayernbaby)

bayerngirl

Cathlete
HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY BABY! We wish we could be with you today and celebrate your birthday with you!

No daughter could have provided more joy to her parents than you. You are now and always have been a special child, we miss you and love you forever. Please take the time today to enjoy life and all that it brings, you deserve all the best,

LOVE,
MOM AND DAD!!!

Hope you enjoy your new Cathe DVD's! I am still waiting for mine!LOL!

Happy Birthday, Alesia! I've been thinking of you since the Roadtrip! Have a great, great day. (Eat a big, fat piece of cake for me!)

Ooooh, I just realized...you're a Halloween baby! How fun! (And one more reason why you can indulge in mountains of candy....:))!!!!

Allison

[font color=red size=+4 face="comic sans ms"]Happy Birthday Alesia!!![/font]

I hope your day is special in every way, and with a mom like this, how could it not be!! You two are so sweet and it's fun to see you post to each other.:)

Happy Birthday beautiful Alesia! :) What a sweet message from your mom on your special day! I hope school is going well and that you have a wonderful day. Hugs, Pennie

Oh!! HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Aleisa!!!

Please have a wonderful day and celebrate your beautiful self ALL week!!:7

Love and hugs,
Kim

p.s. Hey bayerngirl!!!

Thank you everyone starting with my mommy....i did have a wonderfull birthday...i know i have said this before but the cathe-gals are the best group of ladies ever...so supportive and loving...thank you:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.