Had turkey for lunch....

red_mct

Cathlete
And I am now ready to fall asleep on my keyboard!!!! Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ugh, this is awful. Makes me sorry for bypassing the CHOCOLATE-COVERED PRETZELS which I fingered for 10 minutes before smacking my own hands and walking away! lol ETA, I could use the sugar high!

:7

Cheers,
Marie

I've heard that some people have this reaction to turkey. Luckily, I do not. A piece of fruit would also give you a sugar high but be more healthy, LOL!

haha... turkey does this to me. I cannot under any circumstance eat it at work. I won't make it through the day!!

:p

yep same here, I've had turkey kill one of my aerobics classes I was teaching once, and swore never to eat it for lunch while working ever again. I know that had to be a bad class for everyone, as I felt like I was tired and slow, and I just didn't have any pep. I even forgot half the routine, so I just changed it as I went, to make up for it. Turkey during the day is evil. Great for when I can't sleep, I have basically five normal bites, and I'll be out in 30 minutes.

Kit

Doesn't turkey have a lot of tryptophan (an amino acid) in it? I think it is supposed to be a good evening meal because it helps with sleep.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.