Gym and Cathe...

AngelBrt

Cathlete
Hi everyone! I recently started lifting weights at the gym, primarily because I work there and get a membership so I figure I should use it. But I find that I really miss my Cathe workouts. Has anyone ever tried to do a rotation using both the gym and their home workouts? I would really like to, but can't seem to figure out a good system. Any hints would be really appreciated.

Thanks,
Angela

P.S.-I need to keep using my DVDs also so that I can justify preordering the new series to my husband!

Hi Angela.

I actually asked this same exact question a couple of weeks ago. I also work out at a gym, just during lunchtime and just to lift weights for upper body. I work out to Cathe in the morning, from around 4:30 a.m to 6 a.m. This is what I have been doing:

Sunday Home: Cathe total body (like Muscle End. or Push Pull)
Monday: Rest Day
Tuesday Home: Cathe Slow&Hvy Biceps, Triceps & Chest & Abs
Tuesday Gym: Back and Shoulders
Wed Home: Cathe step - say IMAX2 or Step Blast
Thurs Home: Slow&Hvy Shldrs&Legs & Abs; 1/2 hour bike or elliptical
Thurs Gym: Biceps, Triceps & Chest (Back if time)
Friday Home: Cathe Kickbox (KPC or a KPC premix with Lgs&Glts)
Saturday Home: Cathe Circuit (Step,Pump&Jump or Boot Camp etc)

Every month I switch off the weight workouts. For example, I'll do Pure Strength or the Pyramids instead of S&H, and then I'll just adjust my gym workout accordingly.

Hope this helps. If you have any alternate suggestions, please post them here. I'm still looking for other ideas too.

Take Care,
Shelbygirl

I bet Francine could help you guys out....I think you can send her a private message at fitnessvideofanatics.com. Have a great day!
Angela:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.