Gwyneth Paltrow's trainer

I just looked at at the trainers web site. Pu-leez! I'm sure there are plenty of guys that would love her DVD's but "fitness" will not be on their minds!

Thanks for all the laughs!!

Susan

"Talk is cheap because supply out weighs the demand"

I noticed this thread when it was originally posted, but I didn't read any of it. I Tivo Oprah and tonight I watched the Oprah with Gwyneth Paltrow on it. When I saw the trainer look into the camera and say "women shouldn't lift anything heavier than 3 lb weights." I IMMEDIATELY knew what this thread was all about.

Unbelievable really. . . 3 lbs would do nothing but annoy me.

Her website and videos seem to be geared toward men - and I'm not sure men watching will have any interest in getting fit. Sadly, I'm sure she'll make a lot of money.

She does train Gwyneth and Madonna after all. . . .

As for vaccuuming burning 300 calories an hour : maybe it does (especially "brisk vaccuuming", LOL!) , but how many people vaccuum continuously--no breaks--for long enough for it to add up to anything.

As for vaccuuming burning 300 calories an hour : maybe it does (especially "brisk vaccuuming", LOL!) , but how many people vaccuum continuously--no breaks--for long enough for it to add up to anything.

Can I also consider it a circuit workout since I carry the vacuum up and down the stairs:D??

Carrie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.