Gulp! #3 on the way!!

JeanBe

Cathlete
Hello ladies- just found out we're expecting #3! This is a bit of a surprise (although I am thrilled!!). I am going to try to keep up with my workouts this time. The last two times around I wasn't able to workout like I would have liked.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello- big congrats to all those expecting mommies and all the new mommies!!

Jean

dd- 6/22/01
ds- 9/20/02
#3- 4/30/07

Congrats! Your one brave girl! I keep saying this is the last one for me but DH doesn't want to hear it.hahaha!
April seems so far away, doesn't it?
Lori:)

Congratulations!!!!

I had my #3 a year ago and he is the biggest blessing to our family. My two older boys (4 and 5) absolutely adore him and he has added nothing but joy to our family. It is true, having 3 kids adds to the workload, but it also adds to the fun, love and laughter! I wish the very same for you!

Heather

Congratulations, Jean. Children are a blessing.:) I personally found that going from one to two was the hardest transition. After that it was much easier, because the older ones were able to be somewhat helpful and were more self-sufficiant.

Oh and I see that your dd and I share a birthday--cool!

Maggie:)

Thanks for all the well wishes! I think it is finally sinking in and I'm started to really think about things. Of course, I have nothing left from my two older ones so I can start planning all the new things I'll need.:)

Love,
Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.